Sign in to follow this  
Craux

It was funny at first...Also minor suggestion

I love messing with people. I like getting up close and person making weird ass noises through proximity just to see the reaction. When i'm done with the funnies I walk away. But the sad thing is EVERY SINGLE REACTION I get, is a prone log off. I died laughing over and over to see these pigeons just log off because I go "Psst" or "*Clown giggle*"

It was funny at first then it just got sad. I had a friend that walked to a dude with nothing and just said "Hey." The other guy was geared as hell, ran to the other corner and logged off.

This is just getting sad people...to those that do this...lol you're kind of pathetic.

Also:

Fake death animation.

• Like 7

Frightening stuff , DayZ. These expert survivors need to use all the tools at their disposal, don't wanna get shiny kit dirty.

The problem with people who rely on this strategy is they tend not to learn any skills for dealing with unknown aggression. I'm not talking about talking the guy out of killing you but finding ways to escape danger from an unknown direction. I feel there is going to be a lot more rage posts about PVP after the anti-log is implemented.

The problem with people who rely on this strategy is they tend not to learn any skills for dealing with unknown aggression. I'm not talking about talking the guy out of killing you but finding ways to escape danger from an unknown direction. I feel there is going to be a lot more rage posts about PVP after the anti-log is implemented.

It's going to be hilarious to see someone try to log and just sit there while you kill them for taking pop shots at you.

Path of least resistance syndrome. Too many people have it now a days and it's a plague that needs a cure.

Fake death animation.

I pray to the dark gods something like this gets put in, it would be so much fun.

It enhances my "dicking with people" mission statement. You can only imagine what more you can do with it.

• Like 1

Fake death would be cool but maybe you should be able to somehow see if the person is still breathing or something if you watch closely.

I love messing with people. I like getting up close and person making weird ass noises through proximity just to see the reaction. When i'm done with the funnies I walk away. But the sad thing is EVERY SINGLE REACTION I get, is a prone log off. I died laughing over and over to see these pigeons just log off because I go "Psst" or "*Clown giggle*"

It was funny at first then it just got sad. I had a friend that walked to a dude with nothing and just said "Hey." The other guy was geared as hell, ran to the other corner and logged off.

This is just getting sad people...to those that do this...lol you're kind of pathetic.

Also:

Fake death animation.

I'd do the same tbh. Reflex I still have from playing the mod. Anything weird going on, like stuff like that? Alt-F4 as it may be a hacker. Saved my life so many times in the mod...

Edited by Ratiasu

I'd do the same tbh. Reflex I still have from playing the mod. Anything weird going on, like stuff like that? Alt-F4 as it may be a hacker. Saved my life so many times in the mod...

Also saved you from having any real combat experiences where the odds weren't in your favor. I hope you have fun once they implement an anti-logging system.

• Like 1