Sign in to follow this  
wyoo

Weapons

Hello everyone,
I played Dayz mod since its inception and I bought the Standalone.
The problem is that I never find weapons or food but only clothes. All items are missing? Have i a bug?
Thank you.

Get off the coast.

More stuff lies North where the ain't roaming clans of kos/ tie you up and poison you noobs.

Loot is there just keep looking.

So any guide how to go north ? 

Hello everyone,

I played Dayz mod since its inception and I bought the Standalone.
The problem is that I never find weapons or food but only clothes. All items are missing? Have i a bug?
Thank you.

Dude , loots in serves can't respawn , so you need to change server every 1H - 2H i guess . that is what i usually do and i found some nice items , but i can't find any Gun .
Edited by VahidkinG

So any guide how to go north ? 

Dude , loots in serves can't respawn , so you need to change server every 1H - 2H i guess . that is what i usually do and i found some nice items , but i can't find any Gun .

the perfect reason why characters need to be set to server or make it much harder to jump so often .

Your probably saying why i just want to loot well as you said loot doesnt respawn and well instead of learning to go new places eg north into the wide world your going to strip the coast then jump a server strip that coast so on and then we get more people who come here going theres no loot .

Sorry this style play is just an ever descending circle i dont want to stop people from changing server to meet up with friends etc but just hoping for loot is well in my opinion just BAD(id like to use other language but cant lol )

Guns are not ingame yet, it's only alpha.

Edited by Kipale

Get off the coast. I've never gone into a northern military loot spawn and didn't find an M4. Along the way you'll likely find a Mosin if you go from town to town. People don't touch most of the northern towns at all.

Military buildings to find an easy M4 or .45.

I found the it's difficult to find the Mosin Nagant, but super easy to find an AR.

Finally found one today, and now they're everywhere.

Looking forward to getting some more civvie and comblock weapons and gear.