Sign in to follow this  
thatoleserpent

Unfinished cities and buildings.\ Furniture interaction.

Anyone else notice the unfinished city north of  NEAF? I take it we have a map update coming? Also why are there no seats in the church and no furniture in the large apartments.. I really hope to see that stuff finished one day. Also we really should be able to sit in the seats, use the fireplaces in housing and lay in beds...I know this idea must have been discussed before. This build is broken please hook it up on this next one. Good job killing off most of the hacks by the way.

Edited by ThatOleSerpent

I agree, I really hope they will keep on expanding the "enterable buildings" list and furniture up. But for now, there are more important issues to get fixed (disappearign bodies and such).

Anyone else notice the unfinished city north of  NEAF?

Can't say i have been to busy nailing bambi's at balota ;)

Map development will be an ongoing task until beta or even further. Utes has been removed , the complete north will be revamped ( roads and railroads are already there) and the the new prison island is also missing.

For the furniture I don't think we will see much more than we have got right now for performance and pathfinding reasons...

For the furniture I don't think we will see much more than we have got right now for performance and pathfinding reasons...

Right now, I don't see any pathfinding for zombies :p

This part is unfinished, don't worry it will come. You can find some train station, a football field and some factory building behind that all is empty.

Edited by Papanowel

Lots of unfinished areas up North, took a run around there a couple days ago. Up north past NWAF then East, lots or areas looking like stuff should be there but empty as. I would think that we should see some of these areas relatively soon.

While I was running around, I did think to myself that it would be cool to sit on those benches that I saw in this run down park I passed by.

lol 1st time i went that far north i thought my game stopped loading things theres roads everywhere and concrete areas that look like housing should be there i thought my game was broke haha

there is one thing standing inevitably in our way: how much can the server handle? the more items, zeds, furniture etc. the worse... so be ready for trade-offs cause they will happen. this is an MMO and not a single player game, keep that in mind.