Sign in to follow this  
Letholdus92

Cute KOS after I shout friendly.

So Im walking, or rather running to this base, trying to find loot, a backpack, noob gear, and a damn wrench, I say, in mic chat, any friendly around? All of a sudden, BOOM BOOM, shots fired at me, Im like yelling, DUDE DONT SHOOT ME, IM FRIENDLY. He shoots me more, and I then start to bleed, and say, "Wow buddy, really? REALLY! Do I LOOk like a have stuff? Its dark, but I said stop and you start opening up on me, if I was hostile would I fucking shoot you? Yes, I would have already. So THANKS for killing a fresh spawn, dick sauce. " He then starts saying, noo, dont die man, dont die.. Im like, YOUR THE FUCKING ASS WIPE WHO SHOT ME, Get off my dick. 

Dont rant, end case, dont be friendly to anyone in this, or you will die from douches

Edited by Guest

welcome to dayz! :rolleyes:  K first off you don't find "noob gear" in "bases" you find them in cities/towns. First priority is getting fed and some water since new spawns start out with one leg in the grave already. Don't wanna get shot? don't hang around military bases. They yield you know these little things called bullets that people use shoot at you :o

• Like 1

Did you have a weapon? I'm sorry but I shoot everyone that I see that has a weapon, and by weapon I mean a Pistol, m4 or Mosin, I Don't care about Melee weapons.

I just can't take the risk of dying because people here are assholes, shouting "Friendly" and then shooting you in the back.

If I see you without a gun, I will be friendly, if I see you have a weapon, you'll be killed, or at least I will try to. :)

Hey, at least I'm being honest.

This ^

if they dont shoot at you,  dont shout friendly..that makes you beign viewd as beign the victim...be in control.

I walked into a lot of contested areas *stupidly...oh look a airfield lets run right across..shit like that* but later  i being sneaky and not being  seen *night time helps A LOt in looting some high value targets *. I got hit 3-4 times by scared people, i just legged it, because of the KOS mentality in high value areas. But even in little towns..they shoot me and be like "friendly ?" and i leg it around the town and try to come up behind them, weapon at point, being "yeh, and now gimme a can of food, for shooting me like a retard"

its day z...and its awesome.

*Sidenote...after some time you just look "badass" all the military vests and stuff..id be fine with my green raincoat for ages but i love to scavange. Everyone does. But after some time

..you just look like a valuable target and i am hesitant to set up some turf where i can store my shit and go on missions from that. Albeit that might be good practice *like deep into the woods cabins ;) like dressing all harmless and go to look for that saline injection * and finding some friendly injecting it..he *  food and ammo, oh and finaly find the bayonet and the mosin AGAIN :D ( oh and iam IN LOVE with the mosin model...i come from red orchestra and the mosin is my all time favorite since YEARS ) ** had to drop it because no backpack..what  a bummer.*

After my 4th day now iam finaly able to be in "healthy" state... :D gah..love this game :)

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

, Im like yelling, DUDE DONT SHOOT ME, IM FRIENDLY.

DOwNyKb.jpg  <<<< Opps too late ;)

Edited by Aussie Bogan
  • Like 1

how much food do you have to eat to get healthy? I've gorged all of cherno and still not healthy/healing not thirsty as i just visited a well

FUCKING ASS WIPE WHO SHOT ME, Get off my dick. 

I would shoot you a million more time seeing how you react from pixels that shows a simulation of a death.

Edited by MSFOneBadBastard

Best way to get healthy is to keep yourself stuffed with food and water. Also traveling seems to help as well. I also stuff any vitamins I find lol.

That said always be the one seeing them first. Never let someone you don't know control the encounter. Surprise them, maintain the upper hand have a rifle, but no ammo? Most panic to much to even look if you have a clip, bring that bad boy at parade rest just for intimidation. Don't aim at them, your just bluffing remember.

One of the few things I consider more annoying than the current excess of kill on sight players are players who assume that because they aren't hostile that everyone else on the server isn't hostile, and then proceed to get incredibly butthurt when someone doesn't play the way they want them to.