mark3236 (DayZ)

So this guy tried to convert me.

Players rarely comply when they are held at gunpoint unless a) they are mature hardcore dayz players B ) they have too much valuable gear c) they have come far inland, so they don't want to lose their 'inland' position.

So when I held a guy at gunpoint and he sat down and got restrained, I knew something was wrong.

This guy, handcuffed, says to me: "Do you believe in Jesus christ, sir? Murder is a sin, and you will suffer in hell if you kill. Our mission here is to deliver the teachings of Jesus Christ"

His id was "Lil B based God". Figures.

I was beating him to death, and then just before I was going to execute him with my handgun, my game lagged out and put me in an infinite loop of "receiving" screen.

I guess there really is a God. At least for him, there was.

Edited by mark3236
  • Like 6

I guess there really is a God.

16ad3dl.jpg

OT: He probably wasn't serious.

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 2

There are gods to be feared. I refer to them as the DayZ gods. Merely acknowledging they exist and submitting to them is enough to appease them. To step out of line and forget they exist for one second is when they remind you they are in charge.

They created the almighty Mt. Dew. They created the place we never speak of. They allow the zombies to walk through walls when you least expect it. They guide a murderer's bullet straight to your noggin' as soon as you step out of line.

They crash your cars. They crash your helis. They crash your Urals.

They break your legs and hope and will.

• Like 1

I was beating him to death, and then just before I was going to execute him with my handgun, my game lagged out and put me in an infinite loop of "receiving" screen.

I guess there really is a God. At least for him, there was.

Was he carrying The New Testament?

Speaking of proselytizing in DayZ this gives me a great idea.

Wearable spaghetti strainer in-game, so we can spread the noodley word? :P

pastafarian26n-6-web.jpg

I was beating him to death, and then just before I was going to execute him with my handgun.....

Bandits.....so brave.....

• Like 1

Speaking of proselytizing in DayZ this gives me a great idea.

Wearable spaghetti strainer in-game, so we can spread the noodley word? :P

I officially announce the opening of the "Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster"... It's in Zelenogorsk. Meet me there for Ravioli's. Ramen.

• Like 1

I officially announce the opening of the "Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster"... It's in Zelenogorsk. Meet me there for Ravioli's. Ramen.

LMAO that is cleverest thing I have seen on this site, R-Amen, get it? AHAAAA