TimM1983

Lost in the mountains

I am running now 70 minutes through the mountains, haven't seen anything else then mountains. I can't kill myself and I can't run anymore. Everytime when a mountain "goes up" I hope to see a village behind it, but then...... another 10 minutes gone and tons of mountains, it's like a desert.

Any advice how to kill myself ?

Go in the direction of the clouds they go from west to east.

You keep on runnin' until you dehydrate.

Sounds like you've gone beyond the map where it's just desolate hills and miles of death ahead. Your only salvation is finding our way back. If you were heading west when you discovered this place, turn east. Heading north? Go south.

That's if you are in debug basically, I've wondered if it was in the Standalone or not.

I did the same thing, looking for what I thought was a military base hidden in the trees (turned out to be bashyna). Except I stocked up on canteens and rice. Your best bet, is to look up at the clouds. The wind always blows east. Run south east till you hit a town, or the coast.

Turn around. You've run into the old debug plains :D

They continue forever and ever and ever and ever...

• Like 1

Go in the direction of the clouds they go from west to east.

No go south. The clouds they go from west to east.

Edit: see the pic now. Don´t drink or eat and die. :P

Edited by NoCheats

Find night server, locate norhtern star in the sky, keep it to behind and left and start running to that direction, should bring you to somewhere.

Clouds move from west to east. Head south. If you hit water, go east. Profit.

Yep, that's the end of the map. Stay in the area with trees and other stuff next time. You should head the other way from that line of trees and plain fields.

No matter which direction I walk, I will sit here at least 30 minutes with my fat-finger on the "W" like I did the last 70 minutes. The chance I die before my char die is even bigger then.

I sit down in the sun now and wait for the death. Like in real life.

You can see now water in the backround but it doesn't matter I just walked another 10 minutes:

7MyisCO.png

Edited by TimM1983

I can't use "PRINT" in full window mode ( It only takes screenshot from the desktop ), so I change to windowed mode but in order to close the options I need to restart the game, so I just keep the options on and change from window to fullscreen after the screenshot.

I've been there before, Luckily i had a compass at the time and just bombed it back to the east and ended up on the outskirts of Vybor.

No matter which direction I walk, I will sit here at least 30 minutes with my fat-finger on the "W" like I did the last 70 minutes. You can see now water in the backround but it doesn't matter...

To your left forward is kamenka. (looking to the water)

You can make it. :P

You are in debug-land. If there are literally no vegetation or other landmark indicators, then you are outside of the "real" map.

The f***ing clouds do NOT always go from west to east straight away, at least not if you have them on ultra high quality, I can confirm this. Sent me to a voyage I almost starved on...but I do actually know the woods to the west, I recognized some trees or something...so I kinda know where east is...can someone work out orientation using the night sky constellations in the Standalone? Because I guess that's what saved me, when I came to a clearing! SEEMS to still work like in the mod!

Edited by Traveler

I guess in 1-2 hours I am dead. Already "starving", still lying in the sun.

I was there, but I made it back. Nothing was the same.

Edited by SolidOwlPL