Sign in to follow this  
redfirm

Design idea: Carry passed out people

So, i checked the bug reports etc, but i was wondering if they are going to add the option to carry your mates when they get knocked out or break a leg, this would make u slower but give you a chance to save your buddy. 

• Like 3

Hmmm... So you broke your leg and just crawled for 15 minutes to get to the hospital in Cherno. You're almost there when you hear "Here I come to save the day!" and I come around the corner, grab you, and proceed to run all the way to Kamenka where I drop you, thank you for a lovely walk on the beach, and leave.

Be ready!

That guy won't be me, I don't play 'dat. Just a "for instance".

• Like 2

Hmmm... So you broke your leg and just crawled for 15 minutes to get to the hospital in Cherno. You're almost there when you hear "Here I come to save the day!" and I come around the corner, grab you, and proceed to run all the way to Kamenka where I drop you, thank you for a lovely walk on the beach, and leave.

Be ready!

That guy won't be me, I don't play 'dat. Just a "for instance".

I wish more game designers were as cynical as you. ;)

If they're unconscious, sure. You can drag them in ArmA 2, but with it being such a hindrance most people just left you there.

Funny situations in the mod though, as well as practical applications to hide your pal while he recovers.

________

I expect either dragging or carrying to come to. Preferably dragging.

So the whole reason why I think this should be added is because if your friend breaks his leg in real life, you wouldnt leave him there, but help him to a safer place. on the other hand, for bandits, they can just shoot you in the legs and carry you in their car and take you to their base or somewhere else they want.