cejita

sniping whit the mosin

some insane shots whit the mosin gamepleay in spanish sorry for that 

• Like 3

Shooting fresh-spawns.... I bet you feel like a real pro now.

• Like 9

Shooting fresh-spawns.... I bet you feel like a real pro now.

i shot only 1 fresh spawn and anly because we told him to put his hands up a lot of times and he never do it 

Meh. Get off the coast. No beans for Balota.  :emptycan:

• Like 8

awesome gun, immature carrier. They just wanted some basic loot dude haha

i go to balota because in the nort even in the airfield i never find anyone its boring to travel so much for nothing and the weapons in the nort are the same i dont find any good reason to go there thats the reason y go to balota its not farming i just want to have some action 

sorry for my bad inglish

You shot fresh spawns with a sniper rifle.  No book in hotbar = No beans for you.  Real snipers always carry a book.

• Like 7

i just want to have some action 

Sitting in a bush shooting fresh spawns, bad wookie. Go play BF I'm sure they could use another xXiNsAnE_sNiPeRXx

WookieAvatar.jpg?width=184&height=184&cr

• Like 3

He is teaching fresh spawns a lesson, not to run around with your head in the air and a target on their back.

Their survival gameplay will improve over time with these lessons.

Ha 1.05 shooting unarmed player in the back from 20 ft away. Awesome sniping skills bro.

He is teaching fresh spawns a lesson, not to run around with your head in the air and a target on their back.

Their survival gameplay will improve over time with these lessons.

He is teaching new players to KoS too...

People like him ruins the community and a lot of the fun in game.

If only he tried interacting with the people he encountered. He would have so much fun.

Insane? Insane shooting with a high velocity projectile from less than 100  meters. Jeeeeeez, I could snipe better with iron sights on enfield, from greater range, back in the mod. Plus, shooting poor people with nothing.

I never thought these forums would go down to animal level so quickly after releasing SA.

He is teaching new players to KoS too...

People like him ruins the community and a lot of the fun in game.

If only he tried interacting with the people he encountered. He would have so much fun.

ok then the next video i will try to do something else like torture other players 

but iam sure that you guys will said that the video is boring

Shooting at a fresh spawn who raised his hans for surrendering.

dayz will be just like the mod..

• Like 3

Watching you shoot unarmed players who haven't seen you, one after another, is boring.

Watching you and some friends take on a larger group of armed players and winning due to superior communication and tactics is very exciting, do that next time.

• Like 4

ok then the next video i will try to do something else like torture other players 

but iam sure that you guys will said that the video is boring

I have never said you should do that.

Do you know what is really fun to do in SA? Holding people up! Threatening to kill them if they don't hand over their belongings. The rush you get after robbing someone successfully. It's amazing!

• Like 1

Watching you shoot unarmed players who haven't seen you, one after another, is boring.

Watching you and some friends take on a larger group of armed players and winning due to superior communication and tactics is very exciting, do that next time.

i will but its hard to find a group of armed players i try in cherno and electro and nothing :S

I have never said you should do that.

Do you know what is really fun to do in SA? Holding people up! Threatening to kill them if they don't hand over their belongings. The rush you get after robbing someone successfully. It's amazing!

ok then wait for my next video i hope you guys like it 

• Like 1