cejita

sniping whit the mosin

The lesson I learned from you uber skillz video is that your shooting skills are pathetic, just as your self

omg i am going to cry now, i dont care man i am having fun whit my friends and try to make videos for fun i have a life work and girlfriend so i will never train my SHOOTING SKILLS if you dont like my video its ok its your opinion but dont be an asshole

• Like 1

Boo hoo, he picked up a rifle and shot at some guys. It's a video game, he can do what he wants. Target practice can be fun, he's not "ruining the community". You guys are acting like he did this in real life. 

The fear of being shot with a Mosin out of nowhere adds to this game. How about we all just make a camp fire in the middle of Balota and sing campfire songs.

PS: His shooting skills aren't bad at all. He got most of them in 1-2 shots, a lot of you guys like to talk as if you never miss but in reality most DayZ players can't hit a target from 10m away without emptying their whole clip.

Edited by Plexico
  • Like 2

Boo hoo, he picked up a rifle and shot at some guys. It's a video game, he can do what he wants. Target practice can be fun, he's not "ruining the community". You guys are acting like he did this in real life. 

The fear of being shot with a Mosin out of nowhere adds to this game. How about we all just make a camp fire in the middle of Balota and sing campfire songs.

PS: His shooting skills aren't bad at all. He got most of them in 1-2 shots, a lot of you guys like to talk as if you never miss but in reality most DayZ players can't hit a target from 10m away without emptying their whole clip.

thanks man i appreciate it

Fuck all these naysayers. If you want to shoot unarmed people, then shoot them. This is a zombie apocalypse, not paintball. 

I think it's weak, and I wouldn't appreciate it at all, but it's the nature of the game. 

• Like 1

50 feet with a hunting scope on fresh spawns. And you still missed lots of shots. :emptycan:

Edit: AND you shot handcuffed players. :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:

Edited by Merrick362
  • Like 2

50 feet with a hunting scope on fresh spawns. And you still missed lots of shots. :emptycan:

Edit: AND you shot handcuffed players. :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:

no i dont i kill the guy who handcuffed him the one whit the gun and kill the other one who stole his shovel when he was handcuffed

There truly is no justification for shooting newspawns, TBH. They have fists to defend themselves. I saw less than 3 people who could defend themselves, and they were shot by highly armed bandits. DayZ is supposed to simulate what you would do in real life if the porty-potty hit the fan. If this is what you'd do when the brown paint is smeared all over the wall, you're getting a 1-way xpress trip down to hell. Seriously, the thrill of the kill can't be this intense so as you would murder someone who surrendered. I wouldn't know, though. I'm too busy helping unarmed players like them, and then getting shot in the back by assholes like you. Now, if you were to give them a gun and get in an honest firefight, I'd enjoy your content. Try again next time.

The fear of being shot out of nowhere is intense, yes. But think of it this way: What would your reaction be if you were playing paintball, and you had one of those high-powered paintball LMGs, and were shot by a paintball sniper? "Damn. I must've been doing something wrong."

But, what if you had a sandwich, and were shot in the same situation? "Asshole. I couldn't even have defended myself had he missed."

While you did prove a few points, that conclusion of yours kind of shit the whole argument out. I saw him miss 3-4 chained shots within 30 meters. Also, I think everyone here could hit a player 10 meters away in one shot. Most of the people he killed were slow walking, already wounded or surrendering.

Fuck all these naysayers. If you want to shoot unarmed people, then shoot them. This is a zombie apocalypse, not paintball. 

I think it's weak, and I wouldn't appreciate it at all, but it's the nature of the game.

If it's an actual apocalypse, would you hide in a bush and murder a guy strolling through the only beautiful part of the world left standing for kicks? I really hope not, ditto. (That should be your new nickname. Ditto. I'm so stupid...)

thanks man i appreciate it

Gotta say. Thanking someone for agreeing with your point, but not with you is weaker than shooting newspawns. -6/10 would not like personality

There truly is no justification for shooting newspawns, TBH. They have fists to defend themselves. I saw less than 3 people who could defend themselves, and they were shot by highly armed bandits. DayZ is supposed to simulate what you would do in real life if the porty-potty hit the fan. If this is what you'd do when the brown paint is smeared all over the wall, you're getting a 1-way xpress trip down to hell. Seriously, the thrill of the kill can't be this intense so as you would murder someone who surrendered. I wouldn't know, though. I'm too busy helping unarmed players like them, and then getting shot in the back by assholes like you. Now, if you were to give them a gun and get in an honest firefight, I'd enjoy your content. Try again next time.

if this where real life you will die in the first day because of trying to make friend in an apocalipse, in apocalipse people call help and when someone come IS AN AMBUSH  people kill another people because they are hungry and you are there running happy trying to make friends? i am sure that this was a real apocalypse you will not be a good guy. but you know what its a game not real life so if you dont like my video its ok i will cut the part when kill unarmed people and for the personality thing i thanking some because he said that i dont have bad shooting skills so if you want to call someone weak personality first you should know the person and second you have to said that in his face so the other person can kick your ass and prove that the weak is not him, you will never be a badass or a person whit strong personality because of a forum 

Lol stop bitching you guys, this kind of shit will improve over time. People like this are what make the game exciting. Just today, my friends and I had an encounter with this Mosin sniper who we presumed was on top of the buildings of Novaselky (spelling). We had to circle around the entire hills north-west of the Balota airfield and search each building. We didn't find him, but the entire situation was intense as fuck. Sure, this guy's a dick for doing this kind of stuff, but who cares.  :thumbsup: for being Argentinian/Uruguayan btw, cuz I'm Uruguayan.

Seems like you killed few forum bitches cejita and they mad ;d Also killing ppl at balota is actually good thing - maybe some of them will decide to go further north next time since they died at balot probably not the first time.

Nice vid brother. 

Edited by Guest

Ive used the Mosin  in Balota once, but I was on the hill north of it, the shots were a bit harder at 400-600 yards

if this where real life you will die in the first day because of trying to make friend in an apocalipse, in apocalipse people call help and when someone come IS AN AMBUSH  people kill another people because they are hungry and you are there running happy trying to make friends? i am sure that this was a real apocalypse you will not be a good guy. but you know what its a game not real life so if you dont like my video its ok i will cut the part when kill unarmed people and for the personality thing i thanking some because he said that i dont have bad shooting skills so if you want to call someone weak personality first you should know the person and second you have to said that in his face so the other person can kick your ass and prove that the weak is not him, you will never be a badass or a person whit strong personality because of a forum

You won't die on the first day, unless you're stupid. Have you ever noticed it is the unarmed/lightly armed that team up the most, and the well armed that kill on sight the most? A study was actually taken on this, and it showed about 10-15% of people would kill on sight, about 20% would attempt to rob, 5% would run or hide, and the rest would ask for help. Even more so if it was out of desperation. Also, your grammar hurt my eyes.

You can judge someone's personality by looking at how they act. Hell, that is the MAIN way to judge someone's personality. And shooting people who are surrendering in the back only shows two behaviors. One, you're getting revenge on them, and I doubt they killed you in the first place. Two, you get your kicks out of shooting the defenseless.

lrn2grammar

10/10 WOULD BANG

MUCH SKILLS

WOW

Yeah, you're a child; grow up. (P.S; at least this guy had a bit more skill than your video).

Secondly, you missed almost every shot cejita; waiting for somebody to stop running to shoot them isn't an "insane shot", it's not even luck.

Try harder.

You won't die on the first day, unless you're stupid. Have you ever noticed it is the unarmed/lightly armed that team up the most, and the well armed that kill on sight the most? A study was actually taken on this, and it showed about 10-15% of people would kill on sight, about 20% would attempt to rob, 5% would run or hide, and the rest would ask for help. Even more so if it was out of desperation. Also, your grammar hurt my eyes.

You can judge someone's personality by looking at how they act. Hell, that is the MAIN way to judge someone's personality. And shooting people who are surrendering in the back only shows two behaviors. One, you're getting revenge on them, and I doubt they killed you in the first place. Two, you get your kicks out of shooting the defenseless.

lrn2grammar

i know that i have a horrible inglish i am from argentina and inglish is not our first language its the best that i can do and you can judge the personality of someone because of they act that is true but in real life this is a game not the real life  

Yeah, you're a child; grow up. (P.S; at least this guy had a bit more skill than your video).

Secondly, you missed almost every shot cejita; waiting for somebody to stop running to shoot them isn't an "insane shot", it's not even luck.

Try harder.

i know but i thinks that is better whait for the right moment and dont risk to fail a shot and reveal my location 

and i dont thinks that all the shots are insane but 2 or 3 headshot to the armed guys aren´t that bad meaby not for expirenced players but for the third day of playing day z  is not bad at least

I think your video is awesome and you should be proud of it, and disregard the haters that can't shoot / find good gear / got raped by you!

I think your video is awesome and you should be proud of it, and disregard the haters that can't shoot / find good gear / got raped by you!

thanks man i am but in the next one i will change some thing i want to do a video that all guys like it 

I liked the video, there were some nice kills in it. :)

THANKS MAN :)