Frzzek

How do you trade with another player?

I can't figure it out... It's driving me nuts, and I can't ask other players, because they all kill me...

First you need to find someone who doesn't kill you.

Then you need to talk to them and agree to trade something.

Then you put your respective items on the ground and pick up the ones you agreed to.

Simple!

So I guess there is a bug when you put it in the "vicinity" box it just disappears? I've had that happen a couple times.

So I guess there is a bug when you put it in the "vicinity" box it just disappears? I've had that happen a couple times.

It takes a little while for the item to show up on the ground, it's not instant. Usually right behind you. 

Sometimes putting things down on the ground can be tricky. The 'tricky' times I have found are as follows...

If you are in a building, make sure you are on the 'ground' floor. It seems many times if you drop something on a higher floor, it will glitch and be deposited on the 'ground' directly below you, however many floors down. The second thing to look out for when dropping something outside, it doesnt always put the item directly in front of you, example, I stopped and 'hid' under a tree to bandage myself, as the med kit must be 'dropped' to open it up and get at its contents, I had to wiggle all around to find the sweet spot to where it showed up in 'vicinity'. I have yet to see anything actually 'disappear' outside those two scenarios... and they are not really gone (unless you can not access the bottom floor of where you dropped an item, then its gone).

Handcuff the other player, open his gear, take what you want and give him something in return for his services (force fed rotten kiwis are always appreciated)

• Like 2