smthistle

Scripting already rampant...

I was just playing and I saw 2 players near a barn after I was running down a far away hill for a short time about 350m away I had a mosin, started running back to the hill crescent for cover to engage with mosin. no shots fired then suddenly..... my player is locked and im doing a slow 360 spin no keyboard control no esc key working had to pull the plug out on my computer cause alt f4 wasint working or dosent anymore, ctrl alt del made me go to login sceen for some reason. this has happened to me countless times in dayz mod understood as scripting command named "player lock" sooo nice to know people are still scripting and I bet if I log back in I will be dead. this mod has gone 5 steps back when the mod was already 10 steps ahead of the game besides cheating, I cant even enjoy a under half done game without at least no cheaters, everyone seems to be up to something. a couple hack sites I know of already have a script executer and a working esp that you can just download right now and use. this is retarded. they label vac as enabled but as I read on these cheat sites they say it is running, but its not effectively doing anything to catch cheaters, its just running as a backround task for now to make us feel safe. nice going rocket... I know its an alpha but don't lie people into playing it and bugtesting it for you to make them feel safe. you already pocketed 10 million, can the community do anymore work for you that you have not done in the past 2 years? at least without cheaters?

• Like 2

Long time no see Keyboard. Rocket is off buying new Lambos and shiny things so we will have to wait. I also am buying shiny things. I like shiny.

• Like 4

have no idea why he wants to use VAC instead of battleye, its completely retarded. what moronic idea it is to have a cheat engine based on a whole different engine alone to be in charge of a game its NEVER ever had any experience in detecting cheats for? why? so reatarded... VAC is terrible, so many cheats for cs go are always undetected in public cheat fourms, I guess cheaters will never have to "buy" cheats again!!

Long time no see Keyboard. Rocket is off buying new Lambos and shiny things so we will have to wait. I also am buying shiny things. I like shiny.

vC6cc0e.jpg

• Like 10

have no idea why he wants to use VAC instead of battleye, its completely retarded. what moronic idea it is to have a cheat engine based on a whole different engine alone to be in charge of a game its NEVER ever had any experience in detecting cheats for? why? so reatarded... VAC is terrible, so many cheats for cs go are always undetected in public cheat fourms, I guess cheaters will never have to "buy" cheats again!!

Don't be so elitist. Some people can't afford to buy undetected hacks. This will even the playing field.

Don't be so elitist. Some people can't afford to buy undetected hacks. This will even the playing field.

What wait WHAT? Are people BUYING hacks for games? ARE PEOPLE PAYING TOO CHEAT NOW DAYS? Whats THE Fu**ing Fu** is wrong with people?

• Like 4

Incoming Chinese farmers "buy you as50" delivered in person in game no friendly needed.

Edited by Desryachri
  • Like 1

Not educated in this, but perhaps it is an alpha effort to weed out all cheating, before turning it on its head with improved antihack?

• Like 1

Point of alpha is to spot these and fix them before final.

Nothing to get hurt about. Proper Anti Cheat isn't even implemented yet.

It'll be okay.

• Like 1

What wait WHAT? Are people BUYING hacks for games? ARE PEOPLE PAYING TOO CHEAT NOW DAYS? Whats THE Fu**ing Fu** is wrong with people?

This is what a Professional Hacker looks like according to the latest IT security course I took at work

PPASVj0.png

• Like 6

This is what a Professional Hacker looks like according to the latest IT security course I took at work

PPASVj0.png

This has nothing to do with what I wrote...

Edited by prix

There's no cheat system in place yet. Not much we can do at the moment, hackers will have their fun for awhile, and then when Rocket sneaks in a cheat system without the hackers realising, hopefully they'll all be banned, and laughter ensues.

wtf elitist? im saying that people dont even need to buy hacks for vac, vac games always have undetected free cheats that remain undetected for months and months at a time before they are even banned or caught onto IF they are... im saying how bad vac is compared to battleye, at least with battleye people didint just goto some bullcrap site and just download free public hacks cause the cheat detection is so crappy, with BE they had weekly banwaves and people HAD to pay their monthy hack subscription fees to whoever butthole they paid to, then they always complained at the cheat coders that they were getting banned whilst PAYING people to make a undetected hack that only lasted a week at a time before being banned still. after all what has happened he just completely ignores the fact that battleye has been on top of the ball and just says ill go with VAC cause i wont have to pay people to do as much work as they NEED to for this game to be solid. i swear to god rocket is one of the most money hungry and lazy people ive ever met, and sits on top of everyone elses awesome idea for a game for TWO years to give us a game that literally looks like it only has had a month or so in attention span of any good developers or coders besides crashes. at least i can play games from other devs that crash but at LEAST they are complete in the sense of time it took them to make the game. 

Whats THE Fu**ing Fu** is wrong with people?

My answer take it or leave it :P

There's no cheat system in place yet. Not much we can do at the moment, hackers will have their fun for awhile, and then when Rocket sneaks in a cheat system without the hackers realising, hopefully they'll all be banned, and laughter ensues.

• Like 1

rocket is a fag, fyi. he would rather go on another ski trip before he worries about cheaters, then put more tamagaci pet attributes in.

Edited by Inception.

rocket is a fag, fyi. he would rather go on another ski trip before he worries about cheaters, then put more tamagaci pet attributes in.

I'd rather go on a ski trip before i ever read another one of your tear filled butt hurt, moronic posts, too.

and thats sad cuz i have a fetish for trannies.

Edited by muggerfugger
  • Like 7

Two years working on SA. Nup. Two years since mod. Nup.

• Like 1

What you described isn't even a cheat/script, it's a bug - plenty of reports on the bug tracker too. Rather then making a topic about it, upvote it on the bugtracker so it is given priority.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=1185

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 4

just be patient a while :) the more those scumbag no life "hackers" will do their funny stuff, the more holes can be fixed later.

And I really hope those people will get a Steam ban too.

Can they get a Steam ban?

Always wondered if hackers that hack on Steam games can get Steam banned...

What you described isn't even a cheat/script, it's a bug.

and it took 19 posts for someone to finally say it's a bug.

But yes OP, it's a bug.

Edited by GOD™

What you described isn't even a cheat/script, it's a bug - plenty of reports on the bug tracker too. Rather then making a topic about it, upvote it on the bugtracker so it is given priority.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=1185

Came here to post the same. It's a desync bug.

Funny to watch the op go apeshit over cheaters while it's a bug in the engine. Yes, there are cheats, but whoever pays 30-50 bucks to use cheats which are probably going to be patched at a later date deserve to get ripped off.

Edited by Konna
  • Like 1

Scripting may be rampant, but bad manners and lousy paragraphing are too!

• Like 1