Sign in to follow this  
Teaver

A few DayZ wallpapers I made!

Hello everyone, 

while I was playing with my friends, I saw many beautiful places in the game. I took a few screenshots and edited them a bit, so feel free to use them as wallpapers if you want!

Do you like it? What could be done better? 

Greets and happy survival, 

Teaver

czrjh29l5g2epxwfg.jpghcr1m6cz1i1ynf2fg.jpg1dx5lufaln7owmrfg.jpg1qhbfzzcrqsloz8fg.jpgoqcappti6mie9gyfg.jpg

• Like 18

Awesome job! Much better Thani I could have done! +1

• Like 3

Thanks alot for your comment! I'm glad you like it! ^_^

• Like 1

Wow nice wallpapers! But can you edit the same withotu the yellow/sepia filter plz? thinks in advance :)

By the way, I found many others dayz wallpapers here if you're interested!

• Like 1

Those look pretty nice. Would love to see more, especially ones when it's starting to become night time. Keep it up.  :thumbsup:  :beans:

• Like 1

i love the second one, could you do one of cherno with the destroyed hotel please =)?

• Like 1

Hey everyone! 

Thanks alot for your comments, I didn't noticed it! Because of the great response I will make new soon!

Thanks again! Happy surviving! ;)

Edited by Teaver

Nice.. this is inspiring me to make some backgrounds.. I've been using photoshop and after effects for bout 3 years :D

Serious question here. Are you getting that crazy quality from your in game settings, some kind of post process, or some kind of third party graphics mod? Even with my graphics getting close to max my screenshots dont look like that... Especially like the guy looking up at the tree.

Edited by Judopunch
  • Like 1

Serious question here. Are you getting that crazy quality from your in game settings, some kind of post process, or some kind of third party graphics mod? Even with my graphics getting close to max my screenshots dont look like that... Especially like the guy looking up at the tree.

I'm not using a graphics mod! I got it nearly at the max graphic settings, then I edit the picture in Photoshop. Even there I've only used some filters and did not modifie the picture itself!

But I'm glad you like it so much! :thumbsup:

some of the pics player come up with art is all I can say. thanks for taking the time OP to make these please keep posting them and nice work.

some of the pics player come up with art is all I can say. thanks for taking the time OP to make these please keep posting them and nice work.

Thanks alot for your feedback! I will post new pictures as soon as possible!