gamer222

Rare TANK in the game

There's no reason why SA shouldn't allow modding. As people said, none of the mods impact your SA experience unless you actively play them. They don't ruin anything.

And, on the flip side, they bring a lot of people joy.

I dont know you people but I dont want to see 500000 vehicles, helis, stupid AI missions and trader coins in SA. If it happens, vanilla servers definitely will be empty and I will leave this game.

Edited by BAHADIR

Modding didn't "ruin" DayZ, server admins making stupid changes "ruined" DayZ.

There were, and are still, plenty of players on vanilla servers. The problem is, 99% of those "vanilla" servers aren't really vanilla.

I dont know you people but I dont want to see 500000 vehicles, helis, stupid AI missions and trader coins in SA. If it happens, vanilla servers definitely will be empty and I will leave this game.

people has the choice to play as they want. forcing people to whatever u want is even worse, that is the main reason of why our world if fucked up with so many wars. if people want to play with 50000 vehicles fucking let them do it, if u don't want to see them just don't join those servers.

A tank!? 

Wtf why must you have a tank

I'm all for an armored car which has weak wheels, and a gunner thats not protected, but not a tank

How exactly does it ruin the game? Since mods are standalone in its own right from the vanilla experience. Thus, you never have to experience that 'stupid' mod unless you subject yourself to it.

Yeah, as long as it's separate from the DayZ public hive then if someone wants to play World of Tanks for as much sense as that makes in DayZ then let them have at it.

Tank would be ok, let it just use so much gasoline that it's almost unusable (making resource scarce would make using tank also a rarity). In a zombie apocalypse there are certainly some amount of tanks to be found, and not all of them broken. All those kind of 'equipments' should use a lot resources like gasoline and needed some maintain like fixing tires and tracks, so it would make them almost impossible to use but there would still be chance to use them after getting a lot resources for them and ammunition if you really want to shoot with the tank.

I'm okay with allowing people to eventually mod the game.  As long as there are dedicated servers to vanilla DayZ and they are clearly marked.

Somebody has been living in a cave ... that episode of Walking Dead aired weeks ago.  And the tank was pretty useless in it.

I think 1 tank would bring a lot of fear :)

There is a game called Battlefield 4. There is also Battlefield 1942, 2142, Battlefield 2, Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 and Battlefield 3. Go play that