Sign in to follow this  
Quincy (DayZ)

BETRAYED!

So after the success of my first life on dayz standalone series, i decided to crack on with the full thing.

This first episode is an uncut piece of footage from early dayz, i though i was helping a fresh spawn when BAM!

You'll have to watch to find out more!

enjoy.

(please, like, comment and sub to keep this series alive!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfhZuO_uQCI

• Like 3

At the 13:53-13:54 marker I think you see him crawling in the bushes 

Edited by Chauz

Well, really sorry for your gear, but if it feels strange pull the trigger, if its Russian, pull the trigger twice...

• Like 1

lol, you failed hard - Plus: Next guy I see I'm going to shot in the back, I don't care anymore. <- That just shows how fucking immature you are, Just because retarded people kill you, it doesn't mean you have to ruin others game. I've died over and over, I never raise my gun at people, if they want to shot they'll shot me, even if I have a gun and they have an axe, idc really it's game and not real life, get the stuff back in your next life, not hard.

haha. The governor meme is pretty much dead on.  I stopped trusting randoms a long time ago.  I had a guy bury a hatchet in the back of my head after playing together for hours because I found a fuckin winchester.

• Like 1

lol, you failed hard - Plus: Next guy I see I'm going to shot in the back, I don't care anymore. <- That just shows how fucking immature you are, Just because retarded people kill you, it doesn't mean you have to ruin others game. I've died over and over, I never raise my gun at people, if they want to shot they'll shot me, even if I have a gun and they have an axe, idc really it's game and not real life, get the stuff back in your next life, not hard.

haha. The governor meme is pretty much dead on.  I stopped trusting randoms a long time ago.  I had a guy bury a hatchet in the back of my head after playing together for hours because I found a fuckin winchester.

Wow, very different responses

D2-HAWK don't judge what you don't know.

don't wait out in the open  if you're trading, have a wall to you back and one way in if you can (and have a gun aim at the door)

Killing people is part of the game doesn't mean he is ruining the game for others its a PvP game for crying out loud.

Killing people is part of the game doesn't mean he is ruining the game for others its a PvP game for crying out loud.

Why thankyou