Sign in to follow this  
Beck (DayZ)

Water Poisoning

I drank so much water from the spout that now I am sick and every time I eat I am throwing up. It says "I'm Starving" then immediately afterwards says "I feel full". Any tips on what to do?

Only ever gotten sick once and I died shortly afterwards. I think you need to find vitamins .. might be wrong.

Had a friend feed me vitamins. Didn't help, it just made me full but didn't fix my hunger.

Charcoal Tabs? Seemed to do the trick when I had food poisoning. Not sure about your condition though. Isn't it wonderful that you can die to trivial stuff like that? :P I love it!

• Like 1

Charcoal Tabs? Seemed to do the trick when I had food poisoning. Not sure about your condition though. Isn't it wonderful that you can die to trivial stuff like that? :P I love it!

Charcoal Tabs didn't help either.

Try antibiotics then

If I had them I would have tried them but I'm guessing antibiotics wouldn't help with types of food poisoning.

Are you sure you are "sick" (indicator in inventory), or does it just say your stomach is full (if you are full with water it would explain why you throw up when trying to eat something). 

Only take charcoal when you're about to throw up. Other wise it'll just make you sick.

I believe your stomach is just full. You filled up on water. Also, drinking water without purifying it has a small chance to make you sick (happened to me drinking from a spigot). The invisible value for your stomach should drop slowly over time. You might starve before that point :(