Sign in to follow this  
Gdaddy22

Towns and villages

Towns  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about towns in the game ?

• They are perfect, there is nothing to change
    • They could be better
    • They are boring. Every town looks the same with the same buildings and the same loot table. I wish I could be surprised by every town I'm in, and that every town had something special about it that makes it different from other towns.
    • I have no idea what you are talking about.

Towns are not the problem, we need a real loot system otherwise the only/best way to get gear is to hop on a 0-5 player server and hope it restarted within the last 20 minutes.

Torn between option 2 and 3, but mostly 3, I want something unique in some towns, so that If i ever wander into one without a map, I can work out what it is :P

Voted they could be better. They could use some changes, but nothing overly big. Wouldn't say its high on the list of stuff that needs work.

Towns are not the problem, we need a real loot system otherwise the only/best way to get gear is to hop on a 0-5 player server and hope it restarted within the last 20 minutes.

This mindset is either justification for laziness or moronic, you tell me.

The towns are great, a big improvement over what's in ArmA 2 if you ask me. I care more about the features of the game than how the towns look. I wish there was more to the inside of certain buildings, but that's about it.

Torn between option 2 and 3, but mostly 3, I want something unique in some towns, so that If i ever wander into one without a map, I can work out what it is  :P

The city limit signs work wonders.

Edited by Diggydug

I'm not having much heartburn with the color palettes or lack of building variety in the smaller towns. I'm kind of expecting them to look kinda the same as I move between the larger cities.

What I would like is random timer loot respawns with some variety in there so I can be more persistent in an area as opposed to moving from town to town constantly.

Crash site and parachute create drops will fix it.