Sign in to follow this  
venkman302

Red Writing on screen "Your character has been reset and a server administrator has been notified."

Fellow survivors.

I know it is the alpha but I believe I just received a message that has nothing to do with a universal wipe.  I logged in to my character who has been fully alive for quite some time only to notice the warning "your character has been reset and a server administrator has been notified."  has anyone else had this?  I literally walked all the way from cherno to stary to the north eastern airfield...was pretty well geared, and looking forward to surviving as long as I could.  Then I log in right now to continue my journey and see this message.

I'm all for alpha character resets and wipes if this was one of them that we "all get."  But what was this?  Anyone?  A bit discouraged to run around and gear up again if there are wipes in addition to the "expected wipes." 

Thanks!

I don't know what to make of it. This is my first time hearing about it. I'm not aware of what the admins are capable of for the SA just yet but that's interesting.