Sign in to follow this  
m0ti0n

Possible hacker or just very unlucky ?

I had a character for 3 days, was nicely stuffed with full mod. Mosin, tactical vest, cargo, had canteens, water bottles, food, ammo, full map, and so on... well

my character was Healthy, in good shape health/blood.

i was doing an exploration trip of the map from Balota, to the far North after the airfield, to the far East to Guba, to the South to Kalisty Island and i was going back to Cherno. 

I was between Elektro and Cherno, near the sea, on the sand, a little after Cap Golova, in the middle of no where.

I was running, then i stop a minute to look on my inventory, and at this moment, i ear a sound of punching, i hit Tab to leave inventory and i see just in front of me a "noobie" (jeans/tee shirt) punching me in the face. I was unarmed and the time, i hit 1 to get my Mosin in my hands (as you know it takes some time) i was unconscious.....

This guy punched me maybe 4 times before i get unconscious,  is that possible to be unconsicous so fast just with hand fight ?

so.... i don't care about my stuff, it's ok, i don't complaining or what ever but it's very strange that this guy just poped like that near me and kill me.

may be i was just unlucky and i was near a spawn point, and by the time i look into my inventory, the guy spawn very near from me ?? (wow  so unlucky) or it was a hacker who teleported to me, and he knew i have good stuff (possible hack to see players stuff ??) i don't know

Most likely you were just very unlucky. I've had someone spawn in right in front of me. I had just died and re spawned near balota early last week, and as I'm walking I see a guy pop up in front of me, fresh spawn too.

is that possible to be unconsicous so fast just with hand fight ?

Is what he asked. Not can you be punched unconsicous.

If you raise your fists and start punching, then start running, you can be running around punching.

It is a glitch of sorts and means the person can just run around you punching aimlessly, most times they will connect 2-3 times before you can react.

ok , so i guess i was just unlucky and on a spawn point.

It's a bit disapointing to know that a full geared character in Healthy condition can be kill so easily just with fists by a fresh spawn character but ok, part of the game i guess.

ok , so i guess i was just unlucky and on a spawn point.

It's a bit disapointing to know that a full geared character in Healthy condition can be kill so easily just with fists by a fresh spawn character but ok, part of the game i guess.

Using your fists can be deadly. I've heard that if you aim for the head while punching, you can take down your target fairly fast. I don't have personal experience with fist fights, but I am pretty sure if you land 1 or 2 hits on someones face, they will drop. 

I had a character for 3 days, was nicely stuffed with full mod. Mosin, tactical vest, cargo, had canteens, water bottles, food, ammo, full map, and so on... well

my character was Healthy, in good shape health/blood.

i was doing an exploration trip of the map from Balota, to the far North after the airfield, to the far East to Guba, to the South to Kalisty Island and i was going back to Cherno. 

I was between Elektro and Cherno, near the sea, on the sand, a little after Cap Golova, in the middle of no where.

I was running, then i stop a minute to look on my inventory, and at this moment, i ear a sound of punching, i hit Tab to leave inventory and i see just in front of me a "noobie" (jeans/tee shirt) punching me in the face. I was unarmed and the time, i hit 1 to get my Mosin in my hands (as you know it takes some time) i was unconscious.....

This guy punched me maybe 4 times before i get unconscious,  is that possible to be unconsicous so fast just with hand fight ?

so.... i don't care about my stuff, it's ok, i don't complaining or what ever but it's very strange that this guy just poped like that near me and kill me.

may be i was just unlucky and i was near a spawn point, and by the time i look into my inventory, the guy spawn very near from me ?? (wow  so unlucky) or it was a hacker who teleported to me, and he knew i have good stuff (possible hack to see players stuff ??) i don't know

People  could punch you ONCE  IRL, and put you unconscious.   you are lucky you had 4 chances to escape before you got knocked  out.

Edited by BuzzyBeagle

Using your fists can be deadly. I've heard that if you aim for the head while punching, you can take down your target fairly fast. I don't have personal experience with fist fights, but I am pretty sure if you land 1 or 2 hits on someones face, they will drop. 

confirming, i spawned yesterday and saw another noob spawn the same time. Dukes went up and i knocked him the fuck out.

I think punching needs to be just a bit weaker. It can fell stronger than a weapon in my opinion.

It's fine. Try fighting a zombie with your fists and you'll change your mind. Against other players is fine too. I've knocked a guy out in one punch, so it's based on realism. Just depends where you land the punch.

Edited by symptom

Fists are a little silly right now, its easier to incapacitate someone with your bare fists than it is to kill them with bullets.