Miza

Got killed by 4 guys who said they were friendly, what a joke...

I was running around cherno, two guys seen me run up to me said they're friendly and not going to kill me, then another two joined them, they told me to stop and then executed my 12 hour old character.

Fuck DayZ, I'm going back to BF4

• Like 1

Stay under the bridge, oh leather skinned eater of travellers ... lest the light of day turn you to stone :lol:

Edited by RN_Max
  • Like 1

I bet you felt a bit like this...

KToMdCN.gif     Welcome to DAYZ, where raging in a natural emotion.

Edited by Aussie Bogan
  • Like 4

I was running around cherno, two guys seen me run up to me said they're friendly and not going to kill me, then another two joined them, they told me to stop and then executed my 12 hour old character.

If you quit now, you're weak. This happens to everybody, there are two rules to live by in Dayz. Don't get attached to your loot and make a friend or two. 

• Like 3

Because its their fault you trusted them? Never trust anyone words are just words that can be broken. 

Don't consider anyone friendly if they are armed.

If you quit now, you're weak. This happens to everybody, there are two rules to live by in Dayz. Don't get attached to your loot and make a friend or two. 

And then there's the one about not trusting everybody you come by just because they say that they're friendly...

How was it? I really can't remember :D

I bet you felt a bit like this...

KToMdCN.gif     Welcome to DAYZ, where raging in a natural emotion.

Its awesome. Yeah welcome to DAYZ.

Fucking awesome GIF

The fact that the nice guys are so rare just makes the times when you come across them more special and makes for a challenge to be one. If perma-quitting a alpha because of one group of bad guys is what your all about you will be better off going back to bf I think.

Edited by melvindorf

If perma-quitting a alpha because of one group of bad guys is what your all about you will be better off going back to bf I think.

This.

If you're the kind of person who will give up at the first sign of something not going the way you expected it to, DayZ is absolutely not the game for you.

In the mod, I've lost multiple-week old characters because I opened a gate while standing in the wrong place and it broke both my legs and left me bleeding in about ten places, so crying foul when you made the mistake of trusting two players you'd never met in an area renowned for the high number of hostile players isn't going to wash, I'm afraid.

You died because you trusted someone you shouldn't have. What did you learn?

I was running around cherno...

That's how sad stories usually start.

• Like 3

Leave the coast. Really do it, you'll be happy.

Sometimes I feel like Willy Wonka as someone talks about going to Cherno/Elektro.

Just me saying in a low monotone voice:

no--don't--no--stop--no.

• Like 1

Come back when Zombies are in the game. ;)

Was the first guy gonna execute you with a pistol and then one of his friends couldnt wait and killed you straight away?

Omg.. Dude if you leave dayz for your own mistake. Shit man dont play ff servers ever. You just gonna quit them aswell.

Only people i trust in dayz is people i have in my teamspeak. And then its only just. Sure have some people i have been rolling with for some years in the mod and other games. Trust them to 100%.

Again.. Running around cherno being happy survivor greeting people aint gonna work... Welcome to dayz!

That situation is preventable (don't trust anyone). It's far, far worse when several hours in you die instantly to someone you never even saw. That really tests my patience, because no matter how careful you are, it will happen often.

Maybe I should stop lone wolfing.