Easamaru

BIG BUG, do not delete dis

i found a big bug with direction signs, they're incorrect and make people feel  perplexed.

Check this out.....

0-bV-JCcE5Y.jpg

22YvcaZk7TE.jpg

Me9M4FS_ijw.jpg

i dont know coordinates, but i think it is important to know

Edited by Easamaru

Ahh i see it. Bop is actually pointed in all three directions of the t- junction. Well that is a sure thing to throw people of the trail

Ahh i see it. Bop is actually pointed in all three directions of the t- junction. Well that is a sure thing to throw people of the trail

yeah, its a big bug, but i cant post it in bug report topic =( i dunno why

So it on one it says ahead then the other says ahead again making an infinite loop?

Lol

Why does one suddenly bring this up? That "bug" was in ArmA 2 also....

Beacause we are in alpha and have a chance to get it sorted if someone makes a note of it? Or i dunno, i might be threading thin ice with that speculation

So it on one it says ahead then the other says ahead again making an infinite loop?

Lol

Yeah hahaha. Good luck finding Bop, the village meant to be hidden. What is in it? ;)

Edited by FroztyReaper

Beacause we are in alpha and have a chance to get it sorted if someone makes a note of it? Or i dunno, i might be threading thin ice with that speculation

Yeah hahaha. Good luck finding Bop, the village meant to be hidden. What is in it? ;)

may be it is an easter egg?

Edited by Easamaru

I wouldn't call call it the biggest bug.

Seems like a matter of a map maker just going in and changing the code for each sign so the right sign is in the right place.

Saw also wrong signs. Not sure it was this one, was the first day.

Edited by NoCheats

Well.. Bop, whatever it is, is a wonderful town... I think..

It's Bor. It's a tiny village and not really useful to anyone anyway. xD

It's Bor. It's a tiny village and not really useful to anyone anyway. xD

It is!. It's an absolutely amazing place to head to in the Standalone as there are 12-15 houses all untouched as your quote says. ;) Plus Bor was the highest spawn of Green Mountain Dew in the mod. Heathen

It is!. It's an absolutely amazing place to head to in the Standalone as there are 12-15 houses all untouched as your quote says. ;) Plus Bor was the highest spawn of Green Mountain Dew in the mod. Heathen

My friend ended up there the first time he loaded up the standalone and I was making my way down from way up north to meet him. It was completely looted and he ended up dying of starvation... xD