Sign in to follow this  
EncryptedCode

Water Purification [MAYBE NOT SOLVED]

Dude, just stop. Multiple times you have said "I have gotten sick from wells, I don't know if it is a bug but I know I got sick" and we have all said multiple times not true. Not even a bug. 11 hours, can you read me? On just one survivor without getting sick from wells or ponds. Damn man. And cursing ain't helping your case. Hell, 23 hours on record and I never once got sick from a well.

Can you even prove you own it? You can click on my profile and see I own it. I really think you are trolling.

Are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me?

No I am not kidding you. I do not hide on the internet and I always back my stuff with proof. Now what anonymous guy?

No I am not kidding you. I do not hide on the internet and I always back my stuff with proof. Now what anonymous guy?

Stop being an idiot... the fact that you keep arguing with me doesn't make you any better then me..

Stop being an idiot... the fact that you keep arguing with me doesn't make you any better then me..

I am not arguing. I can stream DayZ in 1080p for you to see that drinking will never make you sick YET. And that my character is still alive after 11 hours of drinking from wells and ponds.

You are the only one arguing. Even with people screaming in your face you are still defiant. I mean god man, how much can you take? Well it is the the internet and people can pretend anything here so. You must be god I bet. :D

I have taken hundreds of sips from ponds/Wells without any sickness. If there is a .1 chance of getting sick, it would occur roughly 1/1000 sips. Having to take 32 sips adda fresh spawn would mean that purification would be a serious pain in the ass if infection wad likely.

I'am going to say this one more time like I've said many times before!

"I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WAS INTENDED OR NOT, BUT I GOT SICK FROM DRINKING FROM A WELL!"

So now any argument from this point forward is completely pointless! that is what happened to me, and If you think im lieing then so be it, but I'am not. At least im taking early precautions when drinking water, because that's the player i am. Quit trying to tell me about how many sips you've taken, i don't care. All it took was 1 sip from a well and it got me sick. Now it may have not been the well, like i clearly said MULTIPLE times! If people would take the time to read all my comments we wouldn't be having this pointless conversation. 

I am not arguing. I can stream DayZ in 1080p for you to see that drinking will never make you sick YET. And that my character is still alive after 11 hours of drinking from wells and ponds.

You are the only one arguing. Even with people screaming in your face you are still defiant. I mean god man, how much can you take? Well it is the the internet and people can pretend anything here so. You must be god I bet. :D

And you don't even speak to me about being a random dude. your only 4 posts on your account has been trying to "expose" me or whatever you're trying to do. So get some credibility and actually test game mechanics like I've been doing before you come on here trying to "dig" stuff up.

And you don't even speak to me about being a random dude. your only 4 posts on your account has been trying to "expose" me or whatever you're trying to do. So get some credibility and actually test game mechanics like I've been doing before you come on here trying to "dig" stuff up.

Click my profile and click my Steam link and see that I have been playing ARMA everything plus DayZ. Can you prove you have?

PS: Sorry I don't live on forums as I am too busy playing games and living. Oh wait, you only have 50+ posts. All credibility lost. Troll much?

Edited by BrainFlush

I'am going to say this one more time like I've said many times before!

"I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WAS INTENDED OR NOT, BUT I GOT SICK FROM DRINKING FROM A WELL!"

So now any argument from this point forward is completely pointless! that is what happened to me, and If you think im lieing then so be it, but I'am not. At least im taking early precautions when drinking water, because that's the player i am. Quit trying to tell me about how many sips you've taken, i don't care. All it took was 1 sip from a well and it got me sick. Now it may have not been the well, like i clearly said MULTIPLE times! If people would take the time to read all my comments we wouldn't be having this pointless conversation. 

Nope. Didn't happen. Something else got you sick. Fact.