Sign in to follow this  
Ep1cNiki

What makes a good Bandit?

You aren't a bandit if you head to a military base to pick up an M4 and then go back to the coast to murder fresh spawns.

A 'good' bandit seeks out geared up players who may be carrying the rare items that they need.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 2

a good bandit doesn't even end up having to kill his victims, they dont work alone and they simply rob people. You dont normally have to fire a shot when you and a few friends tell a smaller group or lone individual to stop and surrender, especially when shouting from bushes along the road/windows of buildings etc

A "good" bandit doesn't have to kill to get what he wants or needs but will do so if necessary.

Killing for sport is not banditry, it's douchebaggery.

• Like 2

What if you already own all the rare items that you need? What if you just have an insatiable thirst for blood? What if you'd rather kill people in Balota because anywhere else, it will take you 3 hours to see a single person. God knows you won't find any zombies.

I think you'll see less spawn killing when there are more reasons to leave the coast. i.e. more weapons, vehicles, camps, zombies, etc.

What if you already own all the rare items that you need? What if you just have an insatiable thirst for blood? What if you'd rather kill people in Balota because anywhere else, it will take you 3 hours to see a single person. God knows you won't find any zombies.

I think you'll see less spawn killing when there are more reasons to leave the coast. i.e. more weapons, vehicles, camps, zombies, etc.

you obviously dont spend a lot of time in vybor

• Like 1

Excuses! I doubt there's anyone that has everything in the game and knows the blood types of their whole group.

Try telling that to all the people who played the mod for over a year.

Good bandits kill their victims in hilarious fashion. Such as handcuffing, then giving blood diseases via transfusion, and force feeding rotten food.

Try telling that to all the people who played the mod for over a year.

I played the mod over a year :) Of course you still had spawn killing, but it was nothing compared to the early days. You're never going to get rid of coastal bandits. But, there was more incentive for teams to head up north, and usually it turned into some pretty good skirmishes.

Good bandit does not go and kill noobs in elektro or cherno.

I am bandit. I kos, doesnt matter if geared or not up north. I don't ask question, neither i pretend to be a good guy.

Exception to the rule on my part since recent reddit topics, made me think about these poor noobs. They could use a skilled bandit to help them out a bit.

We have a saying in my country: Don't be afraid of barking dog, becouse he will never bite. But be afraid to death of that dog that is silent. He will kill you instantly. In real life this is true.

Edited by metalica24

A bandit's first and only priority is valuables. Bandits rob people for their valuables. The "good" bandits find the most cost effective way to do so. They expend the least amount of time, energy, and resources to achieve their goal and obtain another's valuables without their consent.

Killing people for the thrill, enjoying their suffering, or random KOS is not banditry. It is premeditated homicide. Premeditated murderers have no right to call themselves bandits. Thus, they should never be called such.

-----------

On a side note, an "awesome" bandit goes out of their way to make the experience of a robbery as engaging as possible for both parties involved. Though this often conflicts with the chief identifiers of a "good" bandit.