quobble

Solution for server hopping

Lmfao go on punish me for "exploiting" but it's cool to tell people to get on the floor and shove disinfectant in them? And your but hurt over your barracks being empty?

Woooow seriously I have never laughed so much at the narrow minded so called "dev's"

1st of all, Mos1ey is a moderator.

2nd of all, You are indeed the cancer of this community, look at yourself, immature as a 10 year old.

Edited by Max Planck
Two wrongs do not make a right.

if people don't know how all these played out with the mod, that's fine. but to then come here and speak on it is basically an argument from ignorance

How so? I would think a large part of being in alpha, is being able to voice your opinion? If this guy really likes server jumping, then let him explain himself, instead of calling it ignorance, or declaring it an exploit(which it clearly is not) so as to kill all debate.

I don't particular think server jumping is a fair way to play. But let the people share their opinion instead of trying to superimpose your own.

This is basically the entire point of a forum.

• Like 1

Do you people even read my actual post or do you just reply to the latest comment???

stop raging about each other.

Lol nah they did not read the original post, simply raging over their empty barracks.

1st of all, Mos1ey is a moderator.

2nd of all, You are indeed the cancer of this community, look at yourself, immature as a 10 year old.

Moderator of what? Nazi state? Seriously I will hop for as long as I want and there is nothing you or a mod can do about my game style.

And I am immature? Really am I? The scum of the comunity are those who force players to drop their pants and force feed them disinfectant.. If you actualy read anything I said I was hopping to find the long range scope to test it out the game is in alpher is it not? You just see a mod getting owned and jump in like your cool.

Edited by Desryachri

How so? I would think a large part of being in alpha, is being able to voice your opinion? If this guy really likes server jumping, then let him explain himself, instead of calling it ignorance, or declaring it an exploit(which it clearly is not) so as to kill all debate.

I don't particular think server jumping is a fair way to play. But let the people share their opinion instead of trying to superimpose your own.

This is basically the entire point of a forum.

This is how you maturely take on an argument.

Beans to you sir.

Moderator of what? Nazi state? Seriously I will hop for as long as I want and there is nothing you or a mod can do about my game style.

No one said you can't hop since there is no rule against it as it is an exploit (taking advantage of a broken or unintended feature).

Just wait till it gets fixed, for now enjoy your loot bro.

Edited by Hosty

Lmfao go on punish me for "exploiting" but it's cool to tell people to get on the floor and shove disinfectant in them? And your but hurt over your barracks being empty?

I don't see what one thing has to do with the other

• Like 1

The logout timer is to counter combat logging, it's not related to server hopping.

I wasn't referring to Rocket's implementation of the logout timer, I'm aware that it's designed to deter combat logging. But many others use it as a one-size-fits-all solution to server hopping.

Yes punish people for speaking their mind and playing the game to the fullest with the limited features in it at he moment.. Two words for you sir "arse licker"

Farming loot via server swapping has always been frowned upon. Why you expect any other reaction than the one you're getting is completely beyond me.

• Like 3

Some people here will hate this comment but private hives solve this issue.

It's a basic solution but it could work. But server hopping for loot is just as bad in my opinion,

I feel like there should be a solution that solves the server hopping problem as a whole.

• Like 1

Requesting moderator engagement...this here is escalating.

Fact is, sever hopping and ghosting IS a problem and MUST be fixed.

I made an idea and now little children start raging in my post.

/edit

NotDavid

Private hives would indeed fix it.

Although its sort of a hardcore solution. In the mod private hive admins most of the time abused their power.

Edited by =GS=Quobble

Farming loot via server swapping has always been frowned upon. Why you expect any other reaction than the one you're getting is completely beyond me.

I don't see what one thing has to do with the other

You don't like server hopping I don't like people being force read disinfectant.. Both are features of the game.

Server hopping has been around since the beginning if it really was such a problem it would of been fixed a long time ago. People are only but hurt over the barracks being empty.

Some people here will hate this comment but private hives solve this issue.

Private hives bring more issues than they solve, so please no.

• Like 1

You don't like server hopping I don't like people being force read disinfectant.. Both are features of the game.

Server hopping has been around since the beginning if it really was such a problem it would of been fixed a long time ago. People are only but hurt over the barracks being empty.

In the mod it wasnt fixed because there were millions of private hives. And Rocket said he wont let it slip like this again.

Mod mods and private hives wont be there for a long time.

Private hives bring more issues than they solve, so please no.

Lmao so true.. Logging in with full gear! Or being able to buy private costumes

• Like 1

This has escalated to a point beyond fixing.

You can discuss this issue in one of the many other threads, but without the personal insults.

Furthermore, if you have an issue with a moderator decision, you take it up with the forum administrator instead of complaining in the thread.

That's how things are done.

• Like 1

Feel free to discuss methods of countering server hopping elsewhere but it's worth noting that glorifying or encouraging the use of expoits is not allowed and will not be tolerated.

• Like 1