Sign in to follow this  
rjcollins

It's dangerous to go alone

I'm sure that's crossed the minds of a few people as they've hunkered down in the grass as another player goes running by, unsure if they'll be forced to drink disinfectant if they make the mistake of saying hello.

Just picked up the game on Steam and I'm a fan of the concept, but would really like to play with some other folks and survive this brutal place together.

Hi there i am new in this too so if you want tag along my name at steam is atreiiu :)

Edited by Guest

Had the same issue myself. Logged into a server only thing i'd found was a baseball when guys in full military kit and silenced weapons hunted me down and killed me. If they want to do that shit fair enough but go after someone who can defend themselves.

Hey I'm new myself and would like to team up.  My Steam name is ToxicPlasticPool, feel free to PM me..

When I read the OP's thread title this is what came to my mind as well. Someone should make a DayZ version with a can opener instead of the sword.

• Like 1

When I read the OP's thread title this is what came to my mind as well. Someone should make a DayZ version with a can opener instead of the sword.

dtgadayz_zpsbe63eda4.jpg

• Like 1