dehumanizer666

Being a bandit done right. (Video)

Nicely done. Taking the pants is already a classic bandit move  :beans:

Stealing pants and shoes,

I feel like it's going to be a classic, if not already!

Funny vid BTW! :)

Nobody logged, nobody attacking blindly. Just wat?

Rotten food feast next time please :)

It can actually happen quite a lot or well... randomly at least. Saw it myself. If you get the jump on people or a group they're usually compliant. Well, usually. People have to remember that all of these epic moments we like to watch on vids or in the game are not gonna happen if all just DC right away or so.

And rotten food sounds nasty.

Edited by Combine

Yeah zergs of baddies humiliating new solo players close to the coastal spawns with cuffs before they can arm themselves is a great new 'feature'.

I bet you don't do this to anyone but newbs before they have ammo? amirite?! Standing in the middle of the road like that waiting for ppl to rob vs anyone but newbs is a death sentence! Who, except newbs with no gear run down highways anyway?

They should have just axed you in the face or died trying. Rather lose ten minutes of game play, which is clearly how much you and your zerg gave them before this, than give you the satisfaction tbh...

These cufs are and will be used 90% of the time on new spawns only. because the sort of pussy that roams in a  group looking to do this won't risk his shit against anyone with a chance to fight back.

Edited by -Morph-

Yeah zergs of baddies humiliating new solo players close to the coastal spawns with cuffs before they can arm themselves is a great new 'feature'.

I bet you don't do this to anyone but newbs before they have ammo? amirite?! Standing in the middle of the road like that waiting for ppl to rob vs anyone but newbs is a death sentence! Who, except newbs with no gear run down highways anyway?

They should have just axed you in the face or died trying. Rather lose ten minutes of game play, which is clearly how much you and your zerg gave them before this, than give you the satisfaction tbh...

These cufs are and will be used 90% of the time on new spawns only. because the sort of pussy that roams in a  group looking to do this won't risk his shit against anyone with a chance to fight back.

damn. its just a fucking game. get over it

damn. its just a fucking game. get over it

He's got a point actually. It's too easy to break from the cuffs now :lol: . IRL is irl, no way to break for average person. But at least make them much longer to break in game, they hard to find as it is now.

Edited by Jimmy Rustlers

He's got a point actually. It's too easy to break from the cuffs now :lol: . IRL is irl, no way to break for average person. But at least make them much longer to break in game, they hard to find as it is now.

idk how true it is but. I head that you cannot break free from pristine handcuffs

Nicely done :) We have done one depants, it was too tempting.

Can't agree here. If we want to see the full potential of this game we all should act properly in good and  bad situations as we would in real life which means trying to stay allive on all costs..

• Like 1