mortoopz

Who have you killed?

Who have you killed?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Sofar, why have other players have died at your hands? (multiple selection)

• I've not killed another player (yet).
    • Accident. (e.g, they got in the way while I was swinging at a zombie)
    • They attacked me but I won the fight.
    • They attacked me then ran away, so I hunted them down.
    • They attacked/killed my friend.
    • They were acting suspiciously.
    • They had something I wanted.
    • They had lots of things I wanted.
    • They were bugging me.
    • For the fun of it.
    • For the challange of it.
    • Other?.
    • They posed a potentional threat.

Me?, Just one guy who snuck up on me, I saw movement, panicked and hit him with my axe, I then backed off and apologised... but he wouldnt take the hint and just kept coming at me.... so I had to finish him off.

Edited by OOPz
  • Like 1

I talked to a guy who came in the building I was in asked if he was friendly 3 times no response, kept running around with a hatchet out so i killed him with my m4

I have shot three people.

The first was a man who attacked and killed my friend at a military base.

The second was a poor unarmed player scrounging food in his ruined raincoat and jeans. I stepped into a building looking for food. I look up the stairs as he runs down, and in a reaction of sheer terror and pants shitting, I poured into him, as he started to yell "I'M FRIENDLY". I felt extremely bad about this one. I took his soda and got out of town ASAP.

The third was a man who killed my friend at the NWAF military camp. I tracked him down and put 16 rounds into him.

I kill anyone who won't stop following me or anyone who is a would be threat(people with good gear). I leave fresh spawns and newbies alone unless they try to grief by punching me.

I found a set of handcuffs and killed a guy. He agreed to help me test somethings prior to doing so. So technically it wasnt murder.

The guy i killed asked for it  "literally"

So i broke his legs with my trusty crow bar, Bandaged him up and left him out to dry in the middle of a field... With one item a rotten banana. :D

I still wonder to this day if he ate the banana or not?

(Don't judge me :P )

I killed 6 armed men today, still alive for the third day in a row now.
4 of those guys belonged to a clan and proceeded to rob my friend inside of a industrial shack in Kamenka military base.
I told him to drop to prone and I breached the building with my M4, killing all 4 guys.
The other two I killed while annexing through Balota military tents, they started shooting at us on sight.

Made it out alive with him. Back home now with the espresso machine.
Good day.  :thumbsup:

Trying to be completely friendly this in a new game, amazing how people can't aim or run with a weapon.

Those are all my kills from today.

Kind of a "kill", we where roaming the city to trade food for blood. After we talked about the conditions with one guy, some guy we took blood from jumped from roof right beside us, we had no idea he was still around since it was about 20 minutes ago. I guess it was because one of my buddys force fed him a rotten kiwi ^^.

http://www.twitch.tv/jadeezomg/c/3430382

Buddy was looting the prison and got into fist fight with someone who entered the building.

http://www.twitch.tv/jadeezomg/c/3430499

Friend in the prison told him to stop but he didn't listen so I took the shot ...

http://www.twitch.tv/jadeezomg/c/3430444

We were securing the area for then my friend got knocked out by a guy with his fists ^^

http://www.twitch.tv/jadeezomg/c/3430532

Unarmed guy got chased by someone with an axe

http://www.twitch.tv/jadeezomg/c/3430701

I was in a desolate area of the map. Well tricked out so not in the mood to socialize. Someone spawns in and run around shooting buildings, trees and so on. A genuine cowboy on cocain. Shot him in the back. Really didnt want to risk the interaction with someone as trigger happy

Many kills so far. I've only killed one person that didn't deserved it and it was too late for me to stop the bullet. Every other single kills was either self defense or too dangerous to be alive near me. Most of them are idiots who run towards the guy with the big gun with a screwdriver or people who are careless and non sneaky.

They killed MAH FRIEND :(

Edited by LouisK

Killed a man who I believe was responsible for killing, or trying to kill, someone else. Coulda been a zombie, hell the guy might have been the wrong guy, but they were too close to take the chance and I had only one bullet.

Two guys, one wounded and bleeding profusely.

I shot the one who was perfectly healthy who I believe had an M4, the wounded guy panicked and only had a melee weapon. He couldn't find his pal's corpse and fled, still bleeding.

I was at Balota airfield and saw a guy running. I looted the baracks, found an M4 and took it with me.

The guy had an M4 and was hiding from me in the Air Control Tower.

I told him to get out with his guns dropped, or I would have to shoot him.

He said something like "oh no".

After around 10 seconds he came slowly down the stairs with his M4 in his arms, pointing at me.

I panicked fired 5 shots at his chest, killing him instantly.

Later when I checked what items he had, I found out that all his stuff except for his helmet and shades were busted. 

He only had one bullet in his chamber...

Was north of Zelenogorsk observing te city with my m4. I saw some guy seemingly looking at  my I shot him because I thought he was aiming at my well it turned out he only had an axe...

I feel really bad right now..

He was kitted up but had no gun.  I asked him to drop his backpack (the small orange one) and he could then go.  He tried to delay, I asked again and he made a run for it so I shot him.   The sad thing was that if he had just complied he would have left with some much since his pockets were full.

I didn't kill anyone so far... got killed 3 or 4 time and without any reason, it's sad that everyone is killing on sight.

Edited by Papanowel

Other.

Only killed one player since the release, at that was in a military base when i was trying to get my friend geared. I heard gunshots outside so i waited by the door with my gun ready.

My rule is to never kill players unless they pose a threat to me, or they are far better geared than me then it's a fair hunt. I KoS in military bases though, i think thats fair

I was filling my canteen at a water pump in Zeleno when I saw a survivor appear around the corner of a nearby building. I've never been much of a fighter, used to be dedicated medic in the olden days, but even before I could greet him and ask if he needed medical attention, he opened fire. Fortunately, the canteen filling animation had just ended and I dashed for a nearby building. Afraid he would hunt me down I switched to an M4, peeked around the corner and unloaded half a magazine in his general direction to deter him which made him duck for cover behind a wrecked car. He had hit me, I was bleeding and there was a zombie running in my direction, I had to get out of there if I didn't want to lose what little medical supplies I had found so far which I actually wanted to put to good use. I got rid of the zombie and dashed towards the front door of an aparment building, entered it and slammed the door shut to be somewhat out of the danger zone and bandaged up.

This was my first encounter with another person in the SA and not exactly the kind I was looking for. After making sure I was still alive and breathing, I slowly walked up the stairs of the building I had run into for cover and tried to locate him. I peeked out of the window at the car where the attacker had taken cover.. and saw him lying on the ground, moaning in pain. This wasn't what I intended. He was probably as surprised to see me as I was to see him and shot first to be somewhat safe. He attacked me and all, but I didn't mean to kill him. I cast the hard feelings aside, ran back down, intending to at least stabilze him. But first I would remove the magazine from his rifle.

He was bleeding and would need at least a bandage to prevent him from bleeding out. I also had a saline IV to get him back up and even disinfectant to make sure I wouldn't unintentionally infect him in the process. However, just as I began the treatment he disappeared, apparently exited or respawned.

This encounter made me think if I wanted to carry a gun at all if I were to return to medic duty at some point. I didn't need one in the past and I could just have legged it and lost him between the buildings if he would have chased me at all, rather than returning fire. This reminded me of tumblr_mlkpzij6T81qizbpto1_1280.gif

It's quite threatening to see a decked out military dude with a gas mask and ballistic helmet, kevlar vest and an assault rifle with a bayonet, with there currently being no way to visually identify yourself as a medic. And of course even tempting, a gear pinata ready for the taking if you get the jump. That's when I decided to get rid of all weapons, ammo and sweet military equipment if I were to play as a dedicated medic again and only keep my trusty hatchet. Preferably giving them to a friendly survivor rather than dumping it in the woods. 

Coincidence had it that only about fifteen minutes later while I went through the rural outskirts of Zeleno, still thinking about how to proceed, I ran into a survivor with pretty much nothing on him at all who apparently had just finished his trip to Zeleno. He seemed to resignate at my sight, telling me over VOIP that he had nothing of value and that I should just go ahead and kill him if I wanted to. Of course I didn't, quite the contrary. We chatted for a while, turned out a fake friendly tricked him into lowering his guard and then killed him to take his gear, M4 with ACOG etc.

I dropped all the military gear I had gathered throughout the past two days, a backpack with an extra can opener and several food and drink items, M4 with four mags and a full ammo box. Maybe getting another person back on track atones a little for ending another's journey earlier.

While there aren't really any patients around yet I still have high hopes for DayZ SA and its health system. I'll certainly check back occasionally if time allows it and patch up some people. So if you see me run by in my makeshift doctor's clothes: don't shoot on sight, I'm carrying nothing but medical supplies that I hand out for free anyway.

rm8cx3.jpg

• Like 2

I haven't killed anyone yet but I've hit couple guys who have tried to kill me or my friend. Or maybe they bled out but I couldn't find the bodies because it was night.

Got caught by surprise a couple of days ago. I'd just logged in and a guy came into the same room as I was in. Shot him. His friend killed me though

I ran past a guy at the northern supermarket in Cherno. I didn't even know I was in cherno at the time. I thought I was near berezino. That's what I get for running around in the dark, eh?

I saw him, he saw me, but he didn't SEE ME SEE HIM, so he thought I was oblivious. I jut ran past, because I had a splitting axe and he had a mosin.

So I'm running down the hill towards the next apartment block (Towards Cherno, because I still didn't realise where I fucking was), and this pathetic excuse for a gamer runs up behind me while I'm axing an zombie and attemps to beat me to death with a pipe wrench.

TIP: Axe > Wrench.

So I turned around, hit him a few times, we circled, he hit me a few times. Except he was bleeding like a fountain after the first three hits. So I sort of dragged it out a little to wait for him to bleed some of that precious blood away, and then I murdered him with an axe to the face.

My send off to him was 'Don't bring a wrench to an axe fight, fuck face'.

I don't feel bad at all. Little fuckface deserved it.

I just wished I had a pistol on me at the time. It would have been awesome to pop him in the face.

Only once have I fired on another player without provocation, and that fucker alt-f4'd so fast my brass hadn't even hit the ground before he was gone.

I've only killed 2 guys so far...

The first I met in Balota during my first life after release. He was standing in the holding cell, bleeding all over the place surrounded by 3 dead bodies. I backed up and he came at me with an axe so I had to put him down...

The second was in Stary a day or two ago. My friend was KO'd by a Mike Tyson zombie and I was looking for something to revive him when I spotted someone making their way to the supermarket where my friend was down. When I got there we was furiously hacking my friend to death with an axe so again, I didn't have much choice but to kill him...

i won one fire fight and killed 2 bambis without weapons...i felt pretty bad about it afterwards... but when you let em get close they can knock you out easily and steal your stuff...happened to me before...so...