Sign in to follow this  
ovaryeater

Help me! - Dying of starvation - M4 + AMMO + Medical supplies reward for help

I will give you an M4 + 3 magazines, 2 full medical boxes, and some water for a reward. I am at the military base north of Kamenka, I am dying of starvation, low on blood, and don't have a screwdriver, knife, or can opener, to open my food with. I accidentally deleted my screwdriver otherwise I wouldn't be in this situation. Please reply if you want to help and we can connect to each others server through steam. I have been alive on this character for almost 36 hours. Help me please!  :(

Run to the next town and eat some fruit, mate. Jesus. Relax.

I'm actually losing blood though, already tried that option. 

How do you even? What?

I was trying to open a can of beans, and it dropped the screwdriver into an inaccessible cabinet.  :)

Edit: I'm just trying to see if there are any decent hero players out there who would make the trek to help someone out. I'm not actually attached to my gear that much lol. 

Edited by clayfrocker97

This doesn't sound like a trap at all.

I'm not that mean. Just trying to do my best to fight the plague of KOS and banditry. 

Aren't characters getting wiped in the next patch anyway?

You are missing the point. The point is, I'm just trying to see if there are any heroes out there. 

You are missing the point. The point is, I'm just trying to see if there are any heroes out there. 

People are understandably skeptical, but add me on Steam. I'll work with you if you use steam voice chat. I'm in the area anyway.

EDIT: To be honest if you didn't tout that reward for your savior it'd be more convincing if you ask me. It's like someone in the mod saying they'll trade a DMR for assistance or something. Seems sketchy. Especially since it's your first post.

Edited by Diggydug