louist

Handcuff questions:

Today I finally checked out the Elektro fire station and found my first pair of handcuffs and a set of keys.

I am wondering, are these metal handcuffs the only ones in game, and if so, is it true you can break out of them by rolling around on the ground?

I've tried to find participants to test this on, but people I encounter have generally been... Reluctant.

I've asked nicely! And very rarely do I encourage them with .45 rounds. Very rarely!

Ah, thanks. I ask because I thought I recalled Rocket saying something about plastic ties.

As a related question, I came across a burlap sack today, but couldn't seem to put anything in it or use it in any way. Is it meant to be used on... Other people?

Ah, thanks. I ask because I thought I recalled Rocket saying something about plastic ties.

As a related question, I came across a burlap sack today, but couldn't seem to put anything in it or use it in any way. Is it meant to be used on... Other people?

You can combine it with rope to make a makeshift backpack. You will also be able to place them on the heads of restrained survivors in an upcoming patch.

Thanks Mosley!

The backpack idea is neat (and what I was trying to use it for), but at the moment, backpacks are much more common than either rope or burlap sacks.

Also: I think I'll start referring to SA as Extraordinary Rendition Online.

The only problem I've found with players being handcuffed. They log off(battle log)

It's upsetting no one wants to role play or even see what's about to happen.

Latest patch (or the next one) kills players who log off while handcuffed.

The only problem I've found with players being handcuffed. They log off(battle log)

It's upsetting no one wants to role play or even see what's about to happen.

Do you read these things?

• Design: players who disconnect when restrained will die

Do you read these things?

Of course I do. I am just saying I would rather them ROLE PLAY the situation. Would be more fun.

I'm wondering if you read what I said. You should probably read someones entire post before trying to teach them something they already know about. Thanks bud.

Of course I do. I am just saying I would rather them ROLE PLAY the situation. Would be more fun.

I'm wondering if you read what I said. You should probably read someones entire post before trying to teach them something they already know about. Thanks bud.

The thing is that they will die then anyway, so if you're really going for it you know that anyway and you can be happy about it, as they will be punished for it.

The thing is that they will die then anyway, so if you're really going for it you know that anyway and you can be happy about it, as they will be punished for it.

That's not what it's always about. You have a lot to learn about gaming and RP. I don't care if they're punished. I'm in it to have fun, just like everyone else here. If I handcuff someone and role play taking them hostage then doing all kinds of experiments on them, then I would hope they would try to play it out. Unfortunately, there is a low percentage of people who are willing to do it.

I'd love to force feed rotten food to someone then cure them. Then take there blood and inject them with bad blood. I like to be creative. Don't judge me for having fun. :)

That's not what it's always about. You have a lot to learn about gaming and RP. I don't care if they're punished. I'm in it to have fun, just like everyone else here. If I handcuff someone and role play taking them hostage then doing all kinds of experiments on them, then I would hope they would try to play it out. Unfortunately, there is a low percentage of people who are willing to do it.

I really do like RP and I enjoy it. Loads of jeans were stolen from people I held up and I did not kill a single innocent person, because they all fall for the RP. But if it doesn't work you still have the knowledge that it will kill them anyway.

But I guess you just have been unlucky.

Edited by kichilron

Not really. I don't know where you get that assumption. I have been fortunate enough to find players willing to see what I'll do. I was merely pointing out that a lot of people will just disconnect on you.

Not really. I don't know where you get that assumption. I have been fortunate enough to find players willing to see what I'll do. I was merely pointing out that a lot of people will just disconnect on you.

I don't know, what you're trying to get at. I know it's a problem, but there's been measures against it already and I'm being on your side, sort of.

Should probably try and re-read what I said then. I'm done trying to explain it to you. I think you're just after the last word. So make your post and drop it. You don't get it.