Sign in to follow this  
Duffster

Big Problem

So I have 2 problems. One is smaller but the other is quite large. The large problem is that I took tetracycline tablets as they said it would "treat and prevent infection from zombies". I got a message saying "Your wounds have been cleaned" and then I pressed tab to find that I was now sick. What can I use to cure this sickness?

In addition, I'm fully kitted now and explored 80% of the map/loot areas. Any suggestions what todo?

1: You're sick from something else

2: Start giving loot to new spawns, start robbing/handcuffing people, go on zombie-killing rampages. Now that you've carefully collected everything, stop being careful.

• Like 2

Nothing can really be done your going to have to go alone with it for a bit just make sure you eat regularly and drink fluids.

Antibiotics are for food poisoning I believe, not to treat wounds. Best thing for wounds is a nice clean bandage or a rag soaked in disinfectant.

In addition, I'm fully kitted now and explored 80% of the map/loot areas. Any suggestions what todo?

Become a bridge troll? Make a town your own? Go for a swim? Run through Cherno in your underwear singing It's raining men? 

Imagination man, use it!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Antibiotics are for food poisoning I believe, not to treat wounds. Best thing for wounds is a nice clean bandage or a rag soaked in disinfectant.

the antibiotics do help with wounds. it even says something about them "hurting less" when you use it

I think the 'charcoal pills' are for food poisoning

CHARCOAL for food poisoning

antibiotics for infection

if low blood take vitamins and eat/drink more

soda is unhealthy, do not drink it while low health.

prepare a blood bag of your own blood beforehand.

take both

Edited by Wookieenoob

How can I cure the infection/sickness then?

if you don't have the charcoal pills, it just takes time. drink water, get some rest (don't sprint everywhere), and don't eat any rotten food

It keeps saying "Your wounds look cleaner" when I drink water.. I'm guessing I'm bugged.