Sign in to follow this  
nitrius

Low mic sound?

Anyone else noticed this? It's very hard to hear other over voice in the game, tried turning the sound sliders up, but still not good enough. And the VOIP slider doesn't seem to do much at all? Possible to do anything about it? Maybe am missing something?

it sounds fine to me, maybe all the people you have encountered just have bad mics? its a low chance but thats all i can think of.

ive notice this too if your no within 8 meters of a person you cannot hear them loud enough to understand im running 1/4 evertyhing and 100% voip still low

Anyone else noticed this? It's very hard to hear other over voice in the game, tried turning the sound sliders up, but still not good enough. And the VOIP slider doesn't seem to do much at all? Possible to do anything about it? Maybe am missing something?

Turn your VOIP all the way down. This will get rid of the annoying global sounds you'll occasionally hear from players' mics (this will not affect the sounds of mics that you hear directly).

But to answer your problem, I don't know. My best advice would be to try adjusting all the additional audios to see which one directly affects ingame mics.  :thumbsup: