rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Someone has tried to toss a smoke granade in an hangar ? IT WILL BLOOOOOOOOOOOOW ! Ah try to use hatchet on a glass of railroad station lol.

sry but i have to put this.....For those of you who are spawned in the DEBUG PLAINS. All you need to do is revert back to 1.7.1.4 go to a server with that version....i used canada 2. now you are at debug forest on the map just to the west of pavlovo. Now go back to 1.7.1.5 and there you go problem solved.:D

Bug,

dont know is it mentioned.

Found M4 in dearstand, was trying to put vinchester in my empty big bag and it wen gone. Was lookin in the dearstand, under it, around it... it was gone.

Heard this happening in buildings...

So we are not going to have a patch until Monday to fix the debug forest spawning? If I walk away from the forest I just spawn back there next time I log in so I can't just walk toward mainland' date=' making this game unplayable until it's fixed. Anyone have a way to fix this? (I don't care if I have to lose items or anything)

[/quote']

I fixed this by making sure I had the updated arma II beta patch. Once I put that in place I stopped spawning back in the grassland/ocean/forest.

It is also the fix for being invisible and your inventory not saving if you pick items up.

Bug, Bug, Bug,

Dawned choppers dont give a shit. Checked 2 today, then again after 2 h...empty

Thank you

Awesome rocket im looking forward to the next patch =) !

But!!

The balance of pulling aggro from zed's should be adjusted! Sometimes you dont pull even if you stand (~ 10 m) or crouch next to a zed (~ 5 m) @ daylight.

Zed's dont get pulled if you fire a weapon next to them or within ~ 50 m .... should be !

We shot several zombies with a sniper in a town from a little hill, but doesnt pull one single zombie after a short break of shooting they suddenly starting to rush at us ... all of them, i dont get it ...

Loosing/hiding them is A BIT to easy, and pulling them is A BIT to hard at the moment, further they should be pulled anyway at gunfire in a range of (50-100 m or so, with building in the line maybe less) !

keep up the great work rocket !

Bug' date=' Bug, Bug,

Dawned choppers dont give a shit. Checked 2 today, then again after 2 h...empty

Thank you

[/quote']

They DO but once.

These fixes / updates just keep coming. Amazing job once again rocket! keep up the good work!

Awesome build! I've had a lot of fun!

Things I noticed in 1.7.1.5:

- morphine spawn rate seems too low (breaking bone = death).. I can't always head for the hospital first wherever I am

- I once survived with 0.49672348 blood or something. Under .5 and some really long number

- When you find a new backpack and take it, your old one is gone compeletely (along with everything in it :-()

Other than that, great release!

I found 6 morphine, 13 bloodbags like 10 bandages and alot of other medical supplies in ONE hospital, I think it's fine O_o

Food' date=' drink and weapon spawning seem to be a bit low at the moment, exploring all of the Cherno buildings tonight I didn't find a single bit of food or drink or a weapon of any kind, including 2 barns. The field hospital was correctly stocked but apart from that, the only stuff I found was a few bolts in a supermarket, and assorted junk like windscreens and car wheels. There were millions of tin cans and whiskey bottles, much more than usual. Finding drinkable cans has become much, much harder now, I haven't managed to find a single one this update. In 2 hours of play from multiple building searches in towns and Cherno I only reaped useful items from the field hospital. I suppose I could have been super-unlucky but this infrequency of items has never happened in the game to me before.

[/quote']

This is a problem yes it was too much before, nut the amount of buildings you walk into have nothing but rubbish, i expect empty rooms that's fine just not all empty rooms.

Zombies still have spidey senses and still manage to break bones and make me bleed out from several hits or less' date=' through walls too as I just mentioned.

[/quote']

This a problem for me i had a well kitted character in good health had one hit from behind and the zombie broke my leg by the time i repaired it i was in too much trouble and back to the beach..

Can it be done so they cant break bones on a one shot?

1.7.1.5 has been amazing. The only bug I've ran across so far is flies. I am almost constantly hearing flies' date=' even when there is no corpse around. I don't actually mean "constantly", but very, very often. I don't know if this has been reported yet, or if it's just me. Cheers!

[/quote']

Noticed this last night in Electro lots of flies but no evidence that anything had happened

The mod gets better all the time keep up the good work

I found 6 morphine' date=' 13 bloodbags like 10 bandages and alot of other medical supplies in ONE hospital, I think it's fine O_o

[/quote']

I think he is talking about other places than just hospital. Since new charaters don't get any morphines, I think it should be boosted a little bit. Also, zeds got some critical hits now, which I believe that they have higher chance to break bones.

Break

This is something that can be done later on, but hopefully all the DLC textures that DayZ uses to be replaced to texture within Arma 2 OA or have the textures included in DayZ mod

three story stacker apartments with either the one apartment on 3rd floor or 3 apartments 1 each floor seem to make zombies extra aware of you even prone after first floor, maybe that echo floor noise is too loud? Thanks

I found 6 morphine' date=' 13 bloodbags like 10 bandages and alot of other medical supplies in ONE hospital, I think it's fine O_o

[/quote']

Can you please run around the whole map and distribute that morphine evenly all over the place?

Not everyone goes or spawns at Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk.

-im invisible

- i make no sound that anything around me can hear (Zeds or players confirmed by friend)

-all zombies despawned

-all loot despawned

-No military grade looting buildings present' date=' Im at Berezino, the military don't exist and neither do any of the surrounding deer stands. 

-certain servers i get stuck on the black screen that says "Loading" and the small progress bar fills. The screen doesn't go down and i can hear ambient sounds and Zeds walking around me, but no sounds made when trying to move or shoot my weapon.

as of 1.7.1.5

[/quote']

You likely have the wrong ARMA II beta patch. Update to the most recent one.

A few suggestions! =D

-You need to make it to where items are dropped on the ground rather than destroyed when attempting to place them in a tent or bag that is already full.

-Starting with a hunting knife that can be used to melee would be nice, this could replace the crowbar which seems pretty much useless.

-Allow empty backpacks to be placed in your inventory not just in your backpack slot.

-Add the AKM to the gold AK clip list and remove the AKM clip spawn.

-Increase the brightness of glow sticks and reduce their spawn rate.

-Increase the spawn rate of broken vehicles near Cherno!

-Remove the restart button and add an "are you sure?" warning to respawn.

Anyhow thanks for reading,

-Zach

i found this on youtube. zombies are warping in house, but they should go through door.

look here around 19:45 min.

Every server I go on has nothing but junk for 1.7.1.5. Whiskey bottles/tins' date=' chemlights, flares, bandages, soda cans, shotgun pellets everywhere and a not a hell of a lot else. Firestations, churches, apartment buildings and supermarkets entirely empty, not to mention zombies phaseshifting and attacking through walls. LOS also doesn't seem to affect a thing. Zombies still have spidey senses and still manage to break bones and make me bleed out from several hits or less, through walls too as I just mentioned.

[/quote']

Same here. It gets frustrating getting frustrated all the time.

So we are not going to have a patch until Monday to fix the debug forest spawning? If I walk away from the forest I just spawn back there next time I log in so I can't just walk toward mainland' date=' making this game unplayable until it's fixed. Anyone have a way to fix this? (I don't care if I have to lose items or anything)

[/quote']

If u dont care about loosing items u can just.. respawn?..

Dunno if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I encountered a bug yesterday where going into water deep enough to enter the swim animation caused my character to lose his backpack and all items in the main inventory. Sidearm/mags/bandages and tools remained. I tested this 2 more times after it initially happened with new characters (and on different servers) and lost the same items each time.

Amazing work on these updates, thanks for all the hard work!