rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

FIX TENTS PLZ.

I setup ONE clode to the tree but after restart I see THREE tents one over another. They somehow multiply themselfes.

Hello Dayz Dev team, BI employees and fellow gamers!

i registered this account for no other reason than to Congratulate and Thank the Arma2 dev team for their insane rate of updates in response to the amazing Hit Dayz! and to express my sincerest Kudos towards the Dayz developer/s for their amazing effort, genuine attitude towards professionalism, and character integrity.! Even in its alpha stage DayZ is more promising and exciting in its immersion that it makes other Zombie games Pale in comparison.

Everyone in here who lacks the patience, and or, understanding, as to what it takes to maintain a healthy lifestyle and fill such a massive void or responsibility that it requires to develop this work of art, and mold it into the "vision" of not only his own desire, but our own as well. So please have a little respect, patience and courtesy. i have no doubt that whatever the developers are deciding/doing, it is with all our best interest at heart.

1.7.1.5 Rocks BTW been playing since 1.7 and im impressed with the leaps in progress for both client side game performance, gameplay and server stability.

PS:if i was a millionaire id buy you an island!

thats how much i love you guys!

FIX TENTS PLZ.

I setup ONE clode to the tree but after restart I see THREE tents one over another. They somehow multiply themselfes.

Every time you try to place tent and game says its not possible' date=' it actually places it and after next server restart those tents will be there. So accidentally you created tent village by yourself. I seems to be a bug in the mod or engine. Not yet i have been able to create a valid tent by clicking it through iventory. It would be easier just to click once and wait for restart.

This is something ive read from the forums, cant confirm it personally though.

[hr']

OMG! I just realised i havent seen any beartrap post in, what, 100 pages??!?

All what i have seen is somewhat frustrated ppl venting silly things and derailing this thread which has allready (atleast 100 pages ago) evolved to bubbling pond of hatred and evil.

How about we try to change the direction?

Still logging in only to fall 50 feet to my death. Has happened to all 4 of my friends that play as well. Needs to be addressed immediately.

1.7.2 wont be out befor rezzed that rocket is going to this weekend it might be at the show floor but i bet we wont get it till after rezzed as it will be a nice selling point for him so dont worry ppl, any hay rember every one hes just testing ideas on this current engine, one hes happy with it all, we will see the shift to the standalone that he is making for dayz on the new engine ;) so chill out ppl its good as it is, yes we all want some new bits added, but u all missing the bigger pic, with the group ideas he wants to add like building lighting / radio station / and all sorts hes got much better things to come than just weps and zeds improvement ;)

Hmm dunno, the only reason i cant wait for the New Patch is i have the arma-x Edition, so my id is broken. I only can Play with an old Beta Patch, and then all is buggy.

You mention a new engine but fail to cite any sources.

Please don't spread misinformation.

It doesn't matter when the patch comes out because it won't stop the 'the ammount of bugs is too damn high' posts, or the 'fix damn game' rage threads :)

I am though looking forward to test the changes with anticipation :)

1.7.2 wont be out befor rezzed that rocket is going to this weekend it might be at the show floor but i bet we wont get it till after rezzed as it will be a nice selling point for him so dont worry ppl' date=' any hay rember every one hes just testing ideas on this current engine, one hes happy with it all, we will see the shift to the standalone that he is making for dayz on the new engine ;) so chill out ppl its good as it is, yes we all want some new bits added, but u all missing the bigger pic, with the group ideas he wants to add like building lighting / radio station / and all sorts hes got much better things to come than just weps and zeds improvement ;)

[/quote']

WhAt? Is that English?

Guys, can not play since yesterday when the sixlauncher made ​​an update. Makes 24 I give spawn in the middle of nowhere. Which solution??

Another monday passed and there's still no update. Should be released last monday. Its fuckin bold to get no informations/updates why and how much longer it will take.

and all sorts hes got much better things to come than just weps and zeds improvement ;)

NO he hasnt. Because first get your shit done and then start improving it.

If the Zeds stay this glitchy rocket can put everything he wants in the game and it wont really improve for the zeds are a main part of the mod.

This thread is still more entertaining than the Waiting for character to create screen.

Rocket, may I ask you for a hotfix? Just that I can play with the newest beta patch again (ArmA X). It's really stupid to have such a limited number of servers that I can connect to.

Another monday passed and there's still no update. Should be released last monday. Its fuckin bold to get no informations/updates why and how much longer it will take.

no it's not, he does this in his free time for free, he could even decide to never release a patch and there is nothing anybody can do about that.

1.7.2 wont be out befor rezzed that rocket is going to this weekend it might be at the show floor but i bet we wont get it till after rezzed as it will be a nice selling point for him

If thats the plan how about updating the first post with information that it will likely happen after Rezzed' date=' so people don't get their hopes up every damn day in the meantime ?

[hr']

no it's not' date=' he does this in his free time for free, he could even decide to never release a patch and there is nothing anybody can do about that.

[/quote']

I thought BIS put him on DayZ development full time now, so it's not technically done in his free time for free any more.

Indeed, where the update? This is not good, a lot of people with Arma X and Reinforcments can not play, just because it's not a quick fix and the global update. I know yesterday was ddos attack but I think today it is already possible to run the patch. I can not play more than week, your people in the Day Z Staff spoken to waiting for patch, and there are already more than 20 pages of complaints Application server errors, I certainly understand that all what you do you do in your free time, but you will lose people, or Make Day Z Staff correct the problems with connections and ID or release a fix, and let people play. Especially transfer check of an integer to a string takes not so long time.

I know yesterday was ddos attack but I think today it is already possible to run the patch.

Who are you to decide that.

Rocket moved to another country, he has to deal with real life, you know?

You can sure enough wait for another week until the update is READY, like everyone else.

Indeed' date=' where the update? This is not good, a lot of people with Arma X and Reinforcments can not play, just because it's not a quick fix and the global update. I know yesterday was ddos attack but I think today it is already possible to run the patch. I can not play more than week, your people in the Day Z Staff spoken to waiting for patch, and there are already more than 20 pages of complaints Application server errors, I certainly understand that all what you do you do in your free time, but you will lose people, or Make Day Z Staff correct the problems with connections and ID or release a fix, and let people play. Especially transfer check of an integer to a string takes not so long time.

[/quote']

well guess you could fix it for rocket then, jeez give the guy a break, he has made one of the best mods ever......imho

keep up the magic rocket!

I am the one who understands of programming.

Yes, I know, only then they should say when will be patch or put to work their people in Day Z Staff otherwise everything is just lose popularity of the game developers, and an adequate response to what is happening.

I've already waited a week, I can not play because Day Z Staff sent me to wait a patch, but to say the exact release date no one can. What is the appeal of the game in which you can not play? If they are late with the patch, then strained another group, let Day Z Staff will do anything other than sending to wait a patch to all players who have a Aplicaton server errors

Rocket is a good man, but he was not responsible, we have all the information about the fixes in the patch, but do not have the slightest information about when it will be released, it can be tomorrow, can be Monday after 3 years. And I do not like when people who must solve the problems until patch isnt released is sent only to wait for it.

Hey rocket, can you wait a couple of months to release this patch? Just curious to see how much bigger and idiotic this thread can get.

ThAnks.