Sign in to follow this  
Owain1122

Cannot get rid of the yellow thirst icon...

Has anyone else got this bug where in they can't lower their thirst level past yellow. Say I'm on red and I drink, it will go to yellow and not any lower. No matter how much I drink it stays on yellow and I still get feedback telling me I'm thirsty.

Find a pond or well and spam it silly until you get the message that your belly is full?

I can't get that message, I've spammed a well loads of times and it won't budge off the yellow icon of thirst. Plus added on to that I consumed three tins of tuna and I never got full.

Hmm, I have eaten tons of food and never been full but I have been able to get a full stomach from spamming a pond.

I can't get that message, I've spammed a well loads of times and it won't budge off the yellow icon of thirst. Plus added on to that I consumed three tins of tuna and I never got full.

Yeah, as far as I know the "I'm full" and "My thirst is quenched" notifications are bugged considering that not I nor any of my friends have seen them since an update or two ago. But as for your thirst being stuck on yellow, I'm not sure. The only thing I can suggest has already been suggested. Just go to a pond or water pump and middle mouse click over and over and over again. It takes a lot of gulps from a pond to quench your thirst now.

Edited by Panic!

Might be bugged for some people but not all. My group and I never have problems reaching the "stomach is full" message for both food and water. Yes it takes a LOT of food/water to reach that point, more than the previous patches.

Last night I got the first hungry message. It took me almost eight, EIGHT, full cans of beans/spaghetti to reach the full point for food. After that a full canteen to get the full message for water. So yes its still possible.