aMoodyPube

Don't climb the ladder at Green Mountain!

I made it halfway up the ladder at the tower of Green Mountain & i randomly died!

Don't know if this is a random bug or i'm just unlucky but it's just a warning if you were kitted out like i was. You may have a bad time  :(

exact same thing happened to a buddy of mine, green mountain killer strikes again...shoulda offered some dew first

• Like 2

Hah, I went to Green Mountain yesterday. Guess what, found three 60/60 M4 magazines in the barracks and a gasmask on the tower! Green Mountain is lucky for me :D

Hah, I went to Green Mountain yesterday. Guess what, found three 60/60 M4 magazines in the barracks and a gasmask on the tower! Green Mountain is lucky for me :D

There are barracks on Green Mountain now? I was there just the other day and i guess i missed it

That is how Green Mountain works!

It will lure you with great fortunes and then when you least expect it, the curse of the Green Mountain will strike you down like the sword of Damocles, held at the pommel only by a single hair of a horse's tail.

Edited by TiggyPooh

Still it's kinda funny and strange, I never once died on any ladder after 400+ hours in the SA. I did have deaths due to rubberbanding or session lost but never when simply climbing or descending a ladder.

Your first mistake, while most obvious to some is not so clear to others:

DO NOT GO TO GREEN MOUNTAIN.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/179560-the-curse-of-green-mountain/

Its haunted and deadly in so many ways.. 

Also, yes ladders are bugged along with anything that is not on ground level.. literally anything above ground can kill you randomly. Ladders though seem to be more frequent killers. 

So basically you did a double no. Green Mtn. and ladders. That is one combo that should never, ever, ever go together.. 

Edited by lrish

Dont climbladders or u will die

If on a server with more than 20 people do not go upstairs or u will likely break ur legs and or die