Sign in to follow this  
Bodexius

Suggestion: Write on bloodbags?

I don't know if bloodbags tell you what type they are because I've been playing solo so far, but there is no reason they should.

We have pens... can we write on bloodbags to tell people (our friends etc) what they are?

More interestingly, I would like to write the WRONG bloodtype on them so if I have some blood and someone kills me they go "Oooooooo! O- Shiny! :D :D :D " *DEAD*

Edited by Bodexius
  • Like 10

I don't know if bloodbags tell you what type they are because I've been playing solo so far, but there is no reason they should.

We have pens... can we write on bloodbags to tell people (our friends etc) what they are?

More interestingly, I would like to write the WRONG bloodtype on them so if I have some blood and someone kills me they go "Oooooooo! O- Shiny! :D :D :D " *DEAD*

However, it would be immersion breaking. It's not an English speaking country

But then why have pens and notes in the first place?

The book names are also all in English.

At some point immersion should be sacrificed so that game experience can be improved.

Lol you can't be serious can you?

• Like 1

I'm going to choose to believe that this was a joke, and not serious.

I can always use the same way to test a person's bloodtype to test the bloodbag's bloodtype. Cool idea nonetheless though.

I can always use the same way to test a person's bloodtype to test the bloodbag's bloodtype. Cool idea nonetheless though.

I haven't tried that yet (not had the opportunity to) but you might not have one handy.

Even if this kills one annoying bandit I think it's been worth the implementation :P

Or if you are sharing with friends etc (and not trying to trick) then it is still useful.

I really like this idea. Both for its usefulness, and for it's potential for misuse. It does nothing but add to the game.

Good idea. It would be good to apply to many items (but not all: obviously you can't write in ballpoint on a steel rifle or on to the skin of rotten fruit) by adding the text to where you check the condition of the item in the inventory. Easy to miss but attentive players learn to check the details on items.