Sign in to follow this  
ryan-welly@hotmail.com

Medical equipment in the North

Is there any medical equipment or hospitals etc available in the north west side of the map as i haven't been able to find any. I know there wasn't on the mod was wondering if there is a new area or something.

• Like 1

I've found many medkits spawning in barrackses, I think that's our best chance for meds up north

• Like 1

There is a chance for medical loot to spawn in normal buildings aswell so just check everything. But there are no hospitals or anything up north west yet.

Is there any medical equipment or hospitals etc available in the north west side of the map as i haven't been able to find any. I know there wasn't on the mod was wondering if there is a new area or something.

I have not found any hospitals "north west side" myself, but I also tend to find medkits in houses and barracks.

Edited by DaTrader

Most of the north side of the map is unfinished, the buildings are not placed. Its likely that the new towns to the north will have hospitals scattered around.

Medkits aren't all that uncommon, if you need saline try barracks.

Theres some medkits in normal house up north. I made thru from Elektro to the north airport but could you tell me where to find barracks? I have almost everything, only a bigger vest would be nice.

I found 2 first aid kits in a barn :P so actually loot like this can be everywhere

Check pub houses or two story houses with a kitchen down stairs and two doors upstairs...generally higher chance at need kits. But like a previous posters, any house can spawn med loot

Edited by RevolutionaryE

Most of the north side of the map is unfinished, the buildings are not placed. Its likely that the new towns to the north will have hospitals scattered around.

Medkits aren't all that uncommon, if you need saline try barracks.

Other than the yet-to-be-added Tisy Military Base, the northwest is actually pretty finished at this point. It's north central that's still a WIP.

There's a small hospital in Novaya Petrovka.  When you're on the main road coming from Severograd, after the cathedral on the right, take the second street on the right.  This street has a small garden on the left and across the garden you can see the police station.  Continue on this street, and at the end, on your right, there's the medical barrack. 

There is a medical clinic in Krasno that seems to always have everything I need.

I usually trek there to find pristine items. The other day, on my server, Krasno had a loot-splosion... in the entire town.

It was... crazy!

Schools often spawn medical supplies. Almost anything. Theres also the smaller blue medical buildings that spawn lots of medical supplies. Theres one of each in Toploniki.

There's also a specific room in the North West Bus Garage office building (or is that a school?) that spawns medical loot, full kits, morphine, etc. IIRC it's on the second floor.

That garage, in case you don't know it, is just to the NW of Lopatino.