Sign in to follow this  
BioHazard050

The maps not finished.

Note. This is not critisim, just an observation.

Up in the far north, there are several areas with roads arraigned in square patterns, much like a city.

One thing though. Save for a few clusters, there is a stalwart lack of buildings. The most notable of these areas in question are located at grid coords 130 020, 117 009, and 107 009.(You can see these spots on DAYZDB's map) Conclusion: These areas are spots for future cites to be added in future patches.

Edited by BioHazard050
  • Like 5

Yup, its under constant development. going to be a really exciting area up there!

• Like 26

God I hope so. This game needs more shit inland than an airfield and a shit ton of forests.

Edit: Awwwww yeah Rocket.

Edited by ThirdSinger

i said exactly the same thing to my friend why ad so much forest and streets full of nothing , now i read this, nice job there . we really want much citys and locations to loot :D 

Yeah I assumed it was in development when I got lost up that way! It fucked up my "follow the road for civilisation" haha.

• Like 2

Great, Make the TWS scopes spawn up there, or the Top item in DayZ-SA!

Haha I had a buddy spend hours lost up there he eventually met his death hopelessly following the roads. Looking forward to what the team has in store for us.

Hopefully we will see a bunker of some sort up north. For some reason, I feel I could find one up there if I knew nothing about the map

I went exploring up in those areas, left a town with a big backpack stuffed with food & drink, ended up at some soccer field and garage complex with only one gulp of water and a couple cans of food left.

Yeah, that's the first thing I did in SA. It looked great, but unfinished for sure as Rocket has stated.

I do miss the "Wilderness" though. Hopefully the map isn't at its limits yet and they can add some frontier/forested/sparsely populated areas.

Great, Make the TWS scopes spawn up there, or the Top item in DayZ-SA!

Yes, rape the game with overpowered thermal gear. Thank god they're never going to add such things. There was a reason they removed them (it) from the mod.

Guba has become my favorite new city.I cant wait to see it build up thing that sucks though is since everyone spawns on the coast I will rarely if ever get any visitors.

Guba has become my favorite new city.I cant wait to see it build up thing that sucks though is since everyone spawns on the coast I will rarely if ever get any visitors.

From the little bit that has been added so far up there I'm really diggin it.

Note. This is not critisim, just an observation.

Up in the far north, there are several areas with roads arraigned in square patterns, much like a city.

One thing though. Save for a few clusters, there is a stalwart lack of buildings. The most notable of these areas in question are located at grid coords 130 020, 117 009, and 107 009.(You can see these spots on DAYZDB's map) Conclusion: These areas are spots for future cites to be added in future patches.

Guess what?  The game is not finished. :P

Fairly sure he knows it isn't finished. Just pointing it out for those of us who haven't seen it yet (I haven't).

was up there and explored the north part of the map with some friends, can uploade some pics if you guys want ;)

Yes. Por favor.

Use spoiler tags if you have a lot. I enjoy pics from explorers.

It looks interesting, and the rocky ravines they got the look nice as well can't wait till these locations are actually finished.

uploaded them on flicker,

some nice places, and some random pics ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/111866224@N02/sets/72157639023781085/

by far the favorit is this picture, found it on a small Train station
11555067694_6181777528_c.jpg

and theres even a small town which looks like stary sobor ;) its unfinished, but i think it will be a verry big town, theres much free space

the most pictures are from the north to the north east, in some days im going to explore the area from north to north west going to make some pictures too

greetings from germany and have a nice holiday and have much beanzz :beans:

Edited by admiral23
  • Like 1

I fell off the ship wreck and died. Something is wrong with the collision mesh up there or something.

Yup, its under constant development. going to be a really exciting area up there!

Awesome!

I noticed that Chernarus needs a real prison (walking dead anyone? :) ) oh and maybe a proper multi level shopping mall.