applejaxc

My First DayZ Kill (Standalone)

Not bothered about the dick move by itself. But next time not only will that guy not be nice enough to give his stuff, he will also realize to survive he's better off trying to chop you with his axe before you do the same to him. Not too long before all new players turn into assholes. Well done :emptycan:

• Like 1

Dat Lagg.

(Edit)

It was brutally painful to watch your video... 

How long did you survive after that? Curious, since your screen was gray-scaled too the bone.

Edited by BRKermit

Damn your as manly as your pony, if that makes you feel good I am sorry for you!

Suspense, drama, betrayal...shitty graphics on a potato.

APPLEJAXC!

Thanks; thats the motto for my channel now.

You shouldn't have shot him. Not nice at all. Shoulda AXED him to DEATTHHH! Haha! :D

Edited by forkadork

Hey new guys, no personal insults are allowed, also if you don't like the video don't comment.

• Like 1

Damn your as manly as your pony, if that makes you feel good I am sorry for you!

*you're

And Rainbowdash is more athletic than you are. :)

Am i the only one who laughed at this video?.

-Wolfy

I laughed while editing it, if that counts.

Oh, and at people's reactions.

Why would you kill him? asshole

As I said above

1: He refused my kindness

2: He used a bad word in our conversation. :( That hurts the feelings of people like KoS.

• Like 1

I don't click links without explanation.

How the fuck do you play the game with that frame rate? There must come a point where you think 'what's the point'?

• Like 1

How the fuck do you play the game with that frame rate? There must come a point where you think 'what's the point'?

I had a fireaxe, a mosin nagant + 30 rounds of ammo, a backpack, survival pants, all of my clothing slots filled, food, and drink. My FPS isn't giving me any problems. Get over it.

I had a fireaxe, a mosin nagant + 30 rounds of ammo, a backpack, survival pants, all of my clothing slots filled, food, and drink. My FPS isn't giving me any problems. Get over it.

Is there somewhere where I can donate to you? I feel guilty for having an average PC...

Maybe try this 8bit zombie game out? It might be suited to your 'capabilities' man

http://www.giantbomb.com/dead-pixels-an-8-bit-zombie-sim/3030-36444/

Edited by LiamFX

One of those douchy kill for youtube video kind of guys.  Dude gives you a scope and you shoot him in the back not even the face.  So cool on teh forums for teh beanz bro lyke nice one.  

Also I watched your next video where you kill the combat logger and proceed to call him a 'pussy' due to his antics... wow, I can actually SMELL the hypocrisy!

You are sub-human scum 

Edited by orlok
Too much, tone it down plz