applejaxc

My First DayZ Kill (Standalone)

Is there somewhere where I can donate to you? I feel guilty for having an average PC...

Maybe try this 8bit zombie game out? It might be suited to your 'capabilities' man

http://www.giantbomb.com/dead-pixels-an-8-bit-zombie-sim/3030-36444/

Don't be so high-falutin'.

One of those douchy kill for youtube video kind of guys.  Dude gives you a scope and you shoot him in the back not even the face.  So cool on teh forums for teh beanz bro lyke nice one.  

I didn't do it for youtube; I did it because that's how I tend to play.

Also I watched your next video where you kill the combat logger and proceed to call him a 'pussy' due to his antics... wow, I can actually SMELL the hypocrisy!

You are sub-human scum 

I already admitted to the irony therein; you obviously haven't read the first post in its entirety. Regardless, had I missed and he turned around to kill me with his FNX, I wouldn't have logged out.

Edited by Applejaxc

*you're

And Rainbowdash is more athletic than you are. :)

You do know you're means YOU ARE.... You've corrected him and got it completely wrong - you really are a cretin.

PS, has your species discovered fire yet?

Edited by LiamFX

You do know you're means YOU ARE.... You've corrected him and got it completely wrong - you really are a cretin.

PS, has your species discovered fire yet?

He said your when he meant you are.

PS, has your species had sex yet? I know spending all day on the computer can get in the way of that, and it seems pretty central to your culture.

• Like 1

He said your when he meant you are.

PS, has your species had sex yet? I know spending all day on the computer can get in the way of that, and it seems pretty central to your culture.

Coming from the guy who has 3000 posts to my 80. 

And before you double check when I joined and when you joined, we joined this forum a month apart.

I can knock balls out of the park all day long pal, shall we keep going?