Scourge79

DayZ appears a bit broken since last patch

Ok, so I appear to be having the following issues since the most recent patch:

• Horrible frame rates*
  •  
  • Server lag/rubber banding every few seconds (despite me having pings to the servers of around 35ms)*
  •  
  • Balota airfied littered with dozens of half naked player corpses and random noob/starter gear loot*
  •  
  • No military gear to be found anywhere on Balota strip*
  •  
  • General lack of loot

*I swapped servers a few times to make sure it wasnt just the one I was on.

This isnt a whine, just an observation. Is anyone else having these or similar issues?

I stayed away from balota but I can say big cities are generating very good loot now. Also 2 or 3 types of houses not spawning loot. Green ones, wooden ones and farms. Thats all I know with the current situation of alpha.

not my expirience.. only bug so far is that sometimes when you log out it does not save your character so you spawn back at the beach! that is the most annoying one!

• Like 2

not my expirience.. only bug so far is that sometimes when you log out it does not save your character so you spawn back at the beach! that is the most annoying one!

I made it north last night for the first time in the SA and was happy with the gear and food I had horded.

Logged in this morning at the beach and just sighed!

• Balota airfied littered with dozens of half naked player corpses and random noob/starter gear loot*

•  

No military gear to be found anywhere on Balota strip*

General lack of loot

These are not bugs.

1.Balota has many people go to it, and generally get shot or stabbed. Their bodies stay until server restart

2. Military loot is usually gone because LOOT DOES NOT RESPAWN.

3. Lack of loot is from players pick it up, then move on. Loot does not respawn, until server restart.

Ignore this reply , I cocked it up, see the one underneath ;)

Edited by Counterfeit79

This is part of the process...  Sometimes things need to break to get better...  

•  
  • No military gear to be found anywhere on Balota strip*
  •  
  • General lack of loot

These are not bugs.

1.Balota has many people go to it, and generally get shot or stabbed. Their bodies stay until server restart

2. Military loot is usually gone because LOOT DOES NOT RESPAWN.

3. Lack of loot is from players pick it up, then move on. Loot does not respawn, until server restart.

I never said they were bugs, I said "Issues"

Also, people dont generally strip a dead player of starter gear, they were ALL in just boxer shorts and a vest, and they were EVERYWHERE, like 4 or 5 in each building. In every server I went to.

Please dont reply trying to act smart, you'll just end up looking like an asshat.

Yeah, same here.

Feels like things getting in the right direction. could be a bit more harder to survive. But its on a good way.

(Who says that every character will survive a apocalypse)

For me since the last patch , the game is somehow playable now

Yeah I found it a lot easier to function and just do the basics of survival.

I find things are better since the last patch....  I can open cans with a Knife!!!!    Hoooooray!

Now I have a dark 100 in the upper right of my screen.... Any idea what that is?

I never said they were bugs, I said "Issues"

Also, people dont generally strip a dead player of starter gear, they were ALL in just boxer shorts and a vest, and they were EVERYWHERE, like 4 or 5 in each building. In every server I went to.

Please dont reply trying to act smart, you'll just end up looking like an asshat.

Uh what? I generally see people strip clothing off of people to get bandages. Stop assuming that it's a issue, when it is people dying. I'm telling you the reality of it, and you are rejecting it. Why would you not do it, tear their clothing, and boom, bandages. Insta profit. And im the asshat?

Edited by AsOiX
  • Like 1