vimzlegend

WHO NEEDS AUTOWALK?

Hi! Just found out how to fix the autowalk "problem". Since we do not have cars yet, i found a solution that works perfectly :D

HAHA_zps3652acbd.jpg

• Like 2

No, this is better.

Stop endangering your characters life. Smash everything that can be placed upon the W key, except a finger

Let me guess mark3236 , the way you got hold of a .50 BMG Cartridge for this hilarious purpose is that you are an US soldier stationed in south korea , right ?

• Like 1

Let me guess mark3236 , the way you got hold of a .50 BMG Cartridge for this hilarious purpose is that you are an US soldier stationed in south korea , right ?

Wrong. I'm an illegal firearms trafficker specialized in heavy weaponry and high caliber rifles.

• Like 5

I like how the OP jams a Q-Tip in his keyboard, when he could make an autorun macro on the G510 in about 20 seconds.

xD

how could you do this with a razer lycosa keyboard? anyone? know how to do that? im messing around with the driver software right now hoping I can figure it out, but nothing I have seen said "macro" can another lycosa buddy help mehz out??!

I programmed macro button on my Corsair M90 keyboard for "W" trigger action.

...yep, my way is most boring... 

Edited by Laufer
  • Like 1