DayZ Standalone - The Mosin-Nagant Sniper

8 posts in this topic

3rd person, killing unarmed players in a large group.

I will stand by my first impression that you are a horrible person you have a mic, use direct chat ask people tie them up and take what you want directly from their inventory.

I never want you as my team mate, you dont even realize how inaccurate the handgun is and you kill your buddy when they told you not to shoot.

Exactly, this is dayZ not COD. Pistols have range and bullets travel where the barrel is pointing.

Edited by AP_Norris

Do you know where the mosin nagant spawns?

I found it mostly in normal houses. It is just rare and people tend to always take it... that's why you don't see many lying around.

Regarding the thing with the pistol - that was some proper bullshit, not the OPs fault. The pistol WAS NOT pointing at the person who ended up getting shot and a pistol is NOT that inaccurate, that's simply impossible.

My take: they didn't yet add the pistol-swaying-animation due to exhaustion, but the effects are already in.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andersun
      About Us
      The Green Beret is an international, experienced, and active Dayz clan, started in the December of 2014, devoted to the aid of others and look to those who cannot contend for themselves. To be apart of a larger community and a greater camaraderie with other people is what we strive for. 

We look for people who will actively play and communicate well and effectively in Teamspeak and on Dayz. Also, we are a hero clan, meaning that we strive to avoid clashes and hope to attain accord with others. However, this does not mean that we will hesitate to attack others in tense situations, or to always approach others in a friendly manner. 

At the moment, our clan has an average amount of members, ranging from medium to high experience. We are currently allied with two other active and friendly dayz clans, both who play internationally, and are active and available to play even if we are not on our teamspeak. In our past, we've had nearly 20 people on a single server at one point - and we want you to help us make that happen and grow even farther.

We will provide you with a simplified version of military structure and callings to provide maximum support for each player, providing you with training and exercises you need to be successful in the clan. We will have events throughout the week making a full loot runs, pvp, or just general clan improvements and fun. 

The main game that we play is Dayz Standalone, however, we do also play games such as Arma, Dayz Mod, War Thunder, Rocket League, Heroes and Generals, Counter Strike, Gmod, and more.

To apply, join our forums and fill out an application:
      • You must be at least 17 to join and have a medium to high experience with the game. 
      If this seems like your style of play, why not come along. We are open for applications at the moment from all around the world - and we hope to see you soon if you do apply! 
      For more information and to apply join our forums.
      (Please do not post the application here)
    • By DannyBoyy
      Met two lovely Russian guys on my travels...