makadonveli

DayZ Standalone - The Mosin-Nagant Sniper

8 posts in this topic

3rd person, killing unarmed players in a large group.

I will stand by my first impression that you are a horrible person you have a mic, use direct chat ask people tie them up and take what you want directly from their inventory.

I never want you as my team mate, you dont even realize how inaccurate the handgun is and you kill your buddy when they told you not to shoot.

Exactly, this is dayZ not COD. Pistols have range and bullets travel where the barrel is pointing.

Edited by AP_Norris

Do you know where the mosin nagant spawns?

I found it mostly in normal houses. It is just rare and people tend to always take it... that's why you don't see many lying around.

Regarding the thing with the pistol - that was some proper bullshit, not the OPs fault. The pistol WAS NOT pointing at the person who ended up getting shot and a pistol is NOT that inaccurate, that's simply impossible.

My take: they didn't yet add the pistol-swaying-animation due to exhaustion, but the effects are already in.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Its_me_Pedro
      My friend just managed to craft full leather clothing plus primitive weapons such as the spear and the bow. We also had lots of fresh chicken breasts and decided to cook and then this happened.
    • By theSTONEDcold
      www.fightthedeadfeartheliving.com
    • By RickyChavez
      In the making for over 2 years, we present the best of the 300 episode DayZ series compilation in 4K.

This video takes you through the evolution of Arma 2 Dayz from the first few days of Vanilla DayZ mod to the rise and fall of empires in DayZ Epoch Mod.

It features 4 hours of footage from the 70 hour series.  It took over a month to make this and 4 days to upload and about 7 attempts to encode taking around 35 hours each attempt before a file was rendered successfully. In the attempt to encode this file, I had an OS harddrive complete mechanical failure due to the two years of heavy usage.  300TB of total footage recorded was based on the avg file size of a 1 hour uncompressed video. The file was originally 4:20:00 but it is a known problem to youtube that for some unknown reason long videos are having the end portion of the video cut off.  The file was 97GB.  Ive probably spent far more than 2-3k hours on this series recording and editing footage. I've spent 136 hours in the last month making the last 4 episodes alone. 

Listed below is a link to the youtube playlist, and all individual episodes and 1 hour specials if you still want more dayz content.

Newer Youtube Playlist for the whole series.

Youtube Playlist - Episodes 1-200

Youtube Playlist - Episodes 201-300