EndEffeKt

Items you want to see in the SA

Good evening people,

I would like to make a litte list of items you spontaneusly want to see in the SA. I know such topics already exist, but I personally got some ideas in my head after playing my first hours of DayZ.

Rope and grappling hook:

I would like to have the ability to lower myself down from a roof instead of using a ladder. First because it is cool and second because some buildings have no ladder to climb down. An additional possibility could be to climb up walls of buildings or destroyed stairways with the thrown grappling hook.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Santa Hat

Hey! You stole my idea  :o

Darn you! /shakes fist

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer
  • Like 1

Har har...

If you going to post something obscene AT LEAST be creative. (referring to guy above)

I want to see a RPG of some sort.  Homemade.  Enough to knock out a car but not kill everyone in it. 

Edited by harley001
  • Like 2

Har har...

If you going to post something obscene AT LEAST be creative. (referring to guy above)

I want to see a RPG of some sort.  Homemade.  Enough to knock out a car but not kill everyone in it.

It shall shoot flaming cans of spray paint/ deodorant, you use the spray inside to get gas buildup seal it off, have a barbecue lighter from outside to inside and send the can off at great speeds.

Of course that probably wouldn't kill somebody, but it should give everybody nearby shock damage and maybe crack windscreens and there only be first person driving :D

It would be hard to make something homemade that could destroy a car.

It would have to be a IED you just sit on the road with a tripwire, to distract people from obvious thing on the road shoot at them a bit and hopefully they speed off.

Being that they are both weapons used by the Russian police, I would like to see the GSh-18 pistol and A-91 bullpup rifle in the game. Or even the AS "Val". What is interesting about the Val is the built in suprressor, which would probably make it a very rare item.

Sharpening tool (to repair blades)

Gun repair kit ( Could assemble, disamble guns to make new, combine parts....)

Homemade weapons (spears, knife, chainsaw on a stick...)

Homemade bullets (take your old casing and put powder in it, has a chance to damage the gun or something like that)

Camo Kit made out of vegetation (Like in the Predator movie in the final scene)

• Like 2

Sig-Sauer P226

SKS

Some sort of .22LR Rifle such as the Ruger 10/22

Plate Carriers (with ballistic plates)

Edited by S.Chance
  • Like 2

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Santa Hat

i raise with

• Krampus' back basket
  • Krampus' birch
  • christ child angle-esque wings

A MOLLE vest! Different colors and camo variants of it too. The MOLLE vest would just be that... a vest. Then you would have to find the indivdual pouches/holsters/armor plates to make it complete and you could customize where the pouches are according to your asthetic wims! Also a thigh holster would be amazing!

• Like 1

Firstly I'd like it if military grade weapons like AKs and M16s [or even stuff that isn't CDF issue kit] to be rare like NVGs were in the Mod.

Secondly, in terms of guns I'd like to see a variety overload, loads of different types of essentially the same weapon so like 4 different .22lr rifles, a few different types of double barrel, some old WW2 stuff like the Mosin already in. Oh this list goes on...

Thirdly: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Kozlice

• Like 1

EndEffekt has it right. Basic things first, meaning the ability to climb trees, ledges and with the proper equipment fences/buildings.

Walk/run gets stuck sometimes.

Bicycles.

More can openers!

Sig-Sauer P226

SKS

Some sort of .22LR Rifle such as the Ruger 10/22

You're in luck, they've made a model of the 10/22 and discussed the addition of the SKS.

A MOLLE vest! Different colors and camo variants of it too. The MOLLE vest would just be that... a vest. Then you would have to find the indivdual pouches/holsters/armor plates to make it complete and you could customize where the pouches are according to your asthetic wims! Also a thigh holster would be amazing!

Yes i would love to see MOLLE gear.

more Russian Stuff: easier maintenance, more parts more ammo in variable quality / more variable conditions and accuracy

Russian Chest Rigs

5.45X39 guns ak74's

7.62X39 guns sks, maybe the ak47 maybe not

7.62X54R guns like the Mosin, SVD, PKM...

9X18 Makarov

RPG 7

i would like to see a clear divide between russian stuff and nato stuff.

nato stuff: harder to find harder to Maintain, Rare parts and Rare but better ammo, better conditions and accuracy

5.56x45  L85 m4 m16 g36 HK416 m249...

7.62X51/308  G3 M14DMR AR10's SCAR_H M24/remington 700 m240 mk48...

9X19 p226 p228 G17 f92/m9 mp5

338 lapua AWM...

50 BFG...  Aldo you will have to use a wheelbarrow, but then you'll also have a bipod

AT4

suppressors in 9MM, 556, 762 and 338 lapua

Hunting stuff 

Hunting Rifles in

.22's 

308 / 762X51nato

.​30-6 

300 win mag 

and perhaps Rare hollow point / soft point ammunition in small quantities.

Civilian stuff 

More battery's AA, 123, 2032 and the ability to stack battery's, maybe in the same stack so 9v with AA and 123.

Edited by thomas28
  • Like 1

Yes i would love to see MOLLE gear.

more Russian Stuff: easier maintenance, more parts more ammo in variable quality / more variable conditions and accuracy

Russian Chest Rigs

5.45X39 guns ak74's

7.62X39 guns sks, maybe the ak47 maybe not

7.62X54R guns like the Mosin, SVD, PKM...

9X18 Makarov

RPG 7

i would like to see a clear divide between russian stuff and nato stuff.

nato stuff: harder to find harder to Maintain, Rare parts and Rare but better ammo, better conditions and accuracy

5.56x45  L85 m4 m16 g36 HK416 m249...

7.62X51/308  G3 M14DMR AR10's SCAR_H M24/remington 700 m240 mk48...

9X19 p226 p228 G17 f92/m9 mp5

338 lapua AWM...

50 BFG...  Aldo you will have to use a wheelbarrow, but then you'll also have a bipod

AT4

suppressors in 9MM, 556, 762 and 338 lapua

Hunting stuff 

Hunting Rifles in

.22's 

308 / 762X51nato

.​30-6 

300 win mag 

and perhaps Rare hollow point / soft point ammunition in small quantities.

Civilian stuff 

More battery's AA, 123, 2032 and the ability to stack battery's, maybe in the same stack so 9v with AA and 123.

Meh, I always hoped they'd drift away from military weaponry and make em really rare in favour of civilian bang sticks

I want a pair of shorts haha.

Cargo or Jeans, or whatever works. We need 'dem shorts!

I want a couple more knives.

A hunting knife:

ZBEdJGP.jpg?1

And a folding knife:

UAB6meG.jpg?1

• Like 1

Being that they are both weapons used by the Russian police, I would like to see the GSh-18 pistol and A-91 bullpup rifle in the game. Or even the AS "Val". What is interesting about the Val is the built in suprressor, which would probably make it a very rare item.

It's not Russia.

Edited by King of kong

Cigarettes (could somehow be a currency?)

Bows (would be nice if you could craft one rather easily, than find them)

Glass/Cups to share drinks (or even use empty cans etc)

Traps

I want a couple more knives.

A hunting knife:

ZBEdJGP.jpg?1

And a folding knife:

UAB6meG.jpg?1

Folding knife should take 1 space while the others take up 2.

I wanna see some late 15th century armour, eventually and extremely rare.

As Vambumees wrote, cigarettes... and alcohol. No way those long lasting products that are found in such abundance today, be extinct.