dmagnusv@yahoo.ca

Don't Stand and Have a Fist Fight with the Zombies

go first person and go for head shots they have glass jaws. First zombie I ran into right after starting to play I ran up to them and just started throwing jabs to their rotten melon and boom it went down for the count. Even done a little trash talking over it's corpse before running off like a little school girl when 2 more agroed on me.

• Like 2

I was surprise about how underpowered the melee weapons were. It took me around 10 "headshots" with a knife to kill a zed..

• Like 2

Zeds seem more powerful than the mod. I never melee a zed anymore with my fists unless I am prepared to dance around. However, they're still weak against gunshots of course.

go first person and go for head shots they have glass jaws. First zombie I ran into right after starting to play I ran up to them and just started throwing jabs to their rotten melon and boom it went down for the count. Even done a little trash talking over it's corpse before running off like a little school girl when 2 more agroed on me.

I shall most definitely give that a shot.  Thanks for the tip.

I killed a few with punches last night but it does take a long time.

Punch the head to make them fall, beat them on the ground and as they stand. They usually do one attack as soon as they stand. Strafe or otherwise avoid this attack and land another punch to the head to repeat the process again.

You can avoid most damage this way.

• Like 1

I killed a few with punches last night but it does take a long time.

Punch the head to make them fall, beat them on the ground and as they stand. They usually do one attack as soon as they stand. Strafe or otherwise avoid this attack and land another punch to the head to repeat the process again.

You can avoid most damage this way.

Been doing that and it is wrking really well.  

Thanks for all the tips guys.

• Like 1

Its quite easy to knock out and kill zeds with your fists. Go first person and target thier head, do it three times and thier gone.

• Like 1

Its quite easy to knock out and kill zeds with your fists. Go first person and target thier head, do it three times and thier gone.

I have been practising and the last time I was punching the crap out of this zombies in the head knocking it down non stop it took 6 knock downs for it to die...  How are you doing it in three?

Well what i do is keep hitting thier head when thier on the ground, this enables free shots at the zombie while they can't fight back, basiclly you chain the headshots and they can't hit you three stand ups, three fall downs and thier gone.

• Like 1

Well what i do is keep hitting thier head when thier on the ground, this enables free shots at the zombie while they can't fight back, basiclly you chain the headshots and they can't hit you three stand ups, three fall downs and thier gone.

Yeah been doing that still took 5 knock downs.  I must be hit the shoulder or something.

• Like 1