Sign in to follow this  
foamninja

How long have you survived?

I was just on a great run for a few hours. Had a ton of supplies including an m4. Met two dudes and ran with them for about an hour. They even friended me on steam. We changed servers and then one of them decided to shoot and kill me. So pissed.....

I can't seem to make it past an hour. I normally die from hunger or thirst, rarely from player encounters. So just for sh**s and gigs. How long have any of you survived and what have you died from the most? -In SA not mod-

So far I've only died from wipes on login and when I first started from being mobbed by wall-clipping zombies out of nowhere with nothing but fists and a flashlight. I've been more lucky the past few days and I'd say it's been a good 6 hours in-game time. I'm not hungry, thirsty, bleeding, sick or nuffin.

I was starting to get really hungry though...until I found a fire axe. The thing is I had 3 cans of beans and 4 cans of sardines or tuna, whichever the one that doesn't have a pull top. I just couldn't open them until I got the axe. Numerous towns turned up no can openers, kitchen knives, etc. it would have been too fitting if I had died of hunger with all that food though. :P

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

So... I was about 30 hours in to this character and looting a hospital when I decided that taking the ladder would be quicker than walking down the stairs. I walked over to the ladder, clicked MMB and my character took a running jump off of the hospital roof before teleporting back on to the ladder. I was then greeted with the 'You are dead.' screen.

R.I.P.

• Like 1

Three days so far but i've had some close encounters, luckily being with clan mates to watch eachothers backs helps alot, So a good suggestion would be to play with friends you know outside of the game and have a good knowledge of team work and FPS gameplay and OFC Voice Comms is a must!

Bought standalone yesterday, survived so for 14 hours and counting, killed 5 people.

I've been alive almost 2 dayz now, I have everything I will need for another 2 dayz, the only thing I have to look out for is dem banditz.

I've been alive almost 2 dayz now, I have everything I will need for another 2 dayz, the only thing I have to look out for is dem banditz.

Yep, if you want to live long then best is to stay away from pvp hot spots.

Krutoy Cap spawn>Elektro>Cherno>Balota>Kamenka>new Mil Camp>Pavlovo>Zeleno>Green Mountain>Lopatino>nwaf> Grishino>Kabanino>Stary..back down to Kamenka to meet my partner>Balota>Cherno..hooked up on the beach>cherno apartments>Balota>Komarovo>new mil camp>Pavlovo> Zeleno..both got shot when we opened the door to the building next to the barracks..about 11 hours over a couple of sessions.

• Like 1

Only died once in 11 hours of SA play and that was half an hour after getting the game I decided to jump off a building for a laugh. No ragdolls or falling animation looks terrible! :lol:

Ah but without risk there is no reward! Its all about balancing, Take part in PVP in a dignified manner (not shooting up new spawns on the coast) and ultimately go on a quest to find pristine gear of all current gear you have, If you survive your encounters with zombies and players (when they hit/shoot you your gear takes damage) this endgame achievement is nigh impossible so it should keep you going.

So... I was about 30 hours in to this character and looting a hospital when I decided that taking the ladder would be quicker than walking down the stairs. I walked over to the ladder, clicked MMB and my character took a running jump off of the hospital roof before teleporting back on to the ladder. I was then greeted with the 'You are dead.' screen.

R.I.P.

I've had this happen to me three times.  It SUCKS.

• Like 2

My char is still alive for 2 days. Died once because of a bug, well kind of. Firefight at green mountain, a guy climbing the ladder killed me somehow after I unloaded 10 bullets on his ass

Been alive all day now. Don't know how many hours but can give what route I've taken so you can figure out.

Kamenka -> Zeleno -> NW airfield -> Zeleno -> NW airfield ->  Lapatino -> Vybor -> Devils Castle -> WAY FAR NORTH -> Gvozdno -> Krashnostav -> NW Airfield -> Berezino -> Solnichniy.

Got some gear along the way.

I got food too last me a lifetime in the woods. M4A1 with pristine red dot sight and pristine ACOG sights. Bipod and about 6 clips of 60/60 ammo. Full millitary gear inc gas mask, vest etc etc. Can opener, med kit etc. Got full gear, and when I say full gear. I mean full gear. I'm packed. Missing nothing but a friend.

So far have killed 6 bad guys this life. None of wich didn't try too kill me first. Everyone was a KoS scumbag.

So feels great. Thinking about heading down to Elektro and just giving my gear away now since I'm getting bored.

Hero of the day:

http://dec.imghost.us/ur8K.jpg

EDIT: Haha oh yeah. NOTICE the PRISTINE Leather Shoes, they are by choice. Gentleman style.

Edited by tonper
  • Like 2

Been alive all day now. Don't know how many hours but can give what route I've taken so you can figure out.

Kamenka -> Zeleno -> NW airfield -> Zeleno -> NW airfield ->  Lapatino -> Vybor -> Devils Castle -> WAY FAR NORTH -> Gvozdno -> Krashnostav -> NW Airfield -> Berezino -> Solnichniy.

Got some gear along the way.

I got food too last me a lifetime in the woods. M4A1 with pristine red dot sight and pristine ACOG sights. Bipod and about 6 clips of 60/60 ammo. Full millitary gear inc gas mask, vest etc etc. Can opener, med kit etc. Got full gear, and when I say full gear. I mean full gear. I'm packed. Missing nothing but a friend.

So far have killed 6 bad guys this life. None of wich didn't try too kill me first. Everyone was a KoS scumbag.

So feels great. Thinking about heading down to Elektro and just giving my gear away now since I'm getting bored.

Hero of the day:

http://dec.imghost.us/ur8K.jpg

Missing mil boots and TTSKO camo jacket. UR NOT FULL !!! :(((((

Tonper your not fully geared, Those shoes are hideous! Get some Combat Boots man! :p

Bleeding out from zombies mostly. I dont even try to stay alive until iv found some bandages. But I just realized you can tear clothing for bandages. 

Missing mil boots and TTSKO camo jacket. UR NOT FULL !!! :(((((

Tonper your not fully geared, Those shoes are hideous! Get some Combat Boots man! :P

I had prestine mil boots but hey. These shoes are waaay more classy ;)

As far as TTSKO camo jacket. Haven't even seen :O But I like the look of this one with broded flag on arm :)

But ok, If you say I need that I'm one jacket away from full gear. The shoes are by choice :P

I've had this happen to me three times.  It SUCKS.

Indeed. I'm officially never climbing a ladder again.

EDIT: On the bright side, I literally had everything in the game and was getting a bit bored. Back to  opening cans with an axe!

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 1

just died from Hacker who teleported my in middle of ocean...

fukking s*** no life fat ass hacker.

Fully 100% Gear of the best items out yet...

100% Healthy

Edited by 1mark

I found a good system, so iv managed to stay alive for about a 5 days. 

The only problem I found is the fact that there are not enough things to day to keep you occupied for 5 days. So I just killed myself and now Im trying to find a way to better interact with people. 

I suggest going to explore the new places on the map. they are really cool.

My shortest time...

Got raped on the beach within 30 secs to a guy with a banana.

This was not fun :(

My shortest time...

Got raped on the beach within 30 secs to a guy with a banana.

This was not fun :(

Yeh, like yeasterday for me. I logged out inside a barrack. I had NOTHING, not even a rotten banana. When I logged back in, two guys with M4A1's where standing aiming in my face. I was dead about 3 secounds later.

Edited by tonper