Sign in to follow this  
IcyZ

StandAlone Easet Egg?

I MEAN EASTER EGG

As the title wrongly says, me and my friend found something that could be an easter egg.

We were heading to Bor, and in the middle of the forest, we found a random half broken statue. It had nothing else around it, except from a radio behind it. 

We followed the direction of where the arm was "pointing", and it took us over Windy Mountain, towards Green Mountain.

We found nothing else worth checking out in our way, only a couple of animal feeders in the forests, but it's nothing special since Chernarus had animals and farmers etc.

Is that just a statue/prop with no meaning?

Is that an easter egg that will be edited with more stuff in the future?

Is it just a statue, placed there to purposely point to Green Mountain and all the death and horror that awaits there?

Edited by IcyZ

it seems as though the statue might be pointing towards something else, ill head in the direction to see if there is anything

EDIT: ok so before leaving i went ahead to hit the radio next to the statue, it falls over. but after that i believe hearing a very faint "beep" noise,  like a morce code kind of beep. could've been just me or the skype call i was in. :/

Edited by domoisback

Not an easter egg, its a statue - An easter egg would be something a lot more difficult to find. I have seen that statue already countless times in video and in game myself. Whats with the "modified files"? And that center cursor?

Not an easter egg, its a statue - An easter egg would be something a lot more difficult to find. I have seen that statue already countless times in video and in game myself. Whats with the "modified files"? And that center cursor?

BUSTED

The center cursor is an option. You can see it in the early devblog videos.

• Like 1

I never found that statue, any coordinates?

I don't have the coordinates since its been several months since I visited that place, but it is in the forest northwest of Zub.