Sign in to follow this  
Skeetqt

Hacker was mad.

Was in Zelenogorsk, shot some dude who had an m4. Killed him for sure, no question. Comes back to life, kill him again, this happened about 3 times.

Suddenly we get shot at from the building beside us, by the same guy. Friend dies, then I get teleported onto the beach with nothing, along with what looked like 200~ clones of my character. 

He so mad lol.

Are you sure this couldn't have been desync?  That is happening a lot right now with the game.  I wouldn't cry hacker this early on.  That is just me.  I don't know what you specifically saw though.

It most certainly wasn't dsync. He had the death animation every time I shot him, his body was briefly lootable, and then it would disappear, only for him to rise a minute or so later.

Also, the whole getting teleported to the beach without any of my gear, and on a female character (when mine was originally male), is kind of a clear sign of a hacker.

Another player was also on the beach with me wondering what happened.

Edited by Skeetqt

I just had the same thing happen in US 1-55 East around 11 pm central. Message comes up in global chat Test 1 2 3 Test 1 2 3. I am on beach with a bunch of clones along with everyone else on server. Lost all my gear as well as the 3 other guys I was playing with. Not sure if hacker or server issues. Either way it blows but that's the price we pay for playing 1.) An Alpha 2.) A Bohemia Interactive game notoriously ridden with hackers and script kiddies in the past. What other choice do you have though, there really isn't anything else comparable on the market.

• Like 1

Nope this is a glitch, if you are on a highly populated server (all i've tried on - it may work on empty servers too) and you hit exit instead of respawn you will come back to life where you died. A change in the latest update looks as if it may have fixed it though; but I doubt it's a hacker.

Edited by icomrade

Nope this is a glitch, if you are on a highly populated server (all i've tried on - it may work on empty servers too) and you hit exit instead of respawn you will come back to life where you died. A change in the latest update looks as if it may have fixed it though; but I doubt it's a hacker.

Sounds great but not one of us hit exit or respawn. Next please!

I just Either way it blows but that's the price we pay for playing 1.) An Alpha 2.) A Bohemia Interactive game notoriously ridden with hackers and script kiddies in the past. What other choice do you have though, there really isn't anything else comparable on the market.

You do realize that you bought yourself in a testing phase of the game, as said many times?

You can feel free to quit playing for now and wait it to get better, even if you paid now you dont have to pay later the full price that people who gets it then has to.

You do also realize that you could have just not bought it and waited it to get better also?

You do also realize that you agreed to all this when buying and installing the game?

With this said you cant complain, you can only help devs to know and fix these issues whily you wait patiently reporting more bugs for them to fix.

Tho it was expected to have this QQ and bitch moan party on the forums when people just dont get what this is all about. Delisious tears!

On the side note:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR SOME PEOPLE.

Sounds great but not one of us hit exit or respawn. Next please!

He meant the guy you claim to be a hacker hit exit instead of respawn, not you and your friend.

You do realize that you bought yourself in a testing phase of the game, as said many times?

You can feel free to quit playing for now and wait it to get better, even if you paid now you dont have to pay later the full price that people who gets it then has to.

You do also realize that you could have just not bought it and waited it to get better also?

You do also realize that you agreed to all this when buying and installing the game?

With this said you cant complain, you can only help devs to know and fix these issues whily you wait patiently reporting more bugs for them to fix.

Tho it was expected to have this QQ and bitch moan party on the forums when people just dont get what this is all about. Delisious tears!

On the side note:

You DO realize I have the right to bitch about anything I damn well please?

You DO realize you are bitching about people bitching?

I don't understand why retards don't get that.

Thank you, come again peach!

• Like 1

On the side note:

Enough,

This man faced an issue in the game and he has every right to present it to us regardless as to what stage this game is in. 

Rocket does not need a f*cking army defending him, especially when there are issues present that should be notified. 

• Like 5

I witnessed this earlier as well. Guy came back to life 3-4 times after being shot, dying and his body despawning. 

I think they're exiting the server before respawning, reconnecting and the database reporting them as alive. 

Yes, I was killed. I exited and immediatly logged back in and I was magically resurrected where I was killed, and I still had all of my gear. I believe it's an issue with the latest patch update.

Yes, I was killed. I exited and immediatly logged back in and I was magically resurrected where I was killed, and I still had all of my gear. I believe it's an issue with the latest patch update.

Nope you're clearly just a hacker only possible explanation

Same here, died, waited a while, exited, joined, spawned back in same place with gear.

• Like 1

Apparently the d*ck riding fanbois are out in numbers. 

Use the Bug section of the forum instead of "expressing" yourself.

• Like 1

I might be speculating but it's an alpha for now, personally i worry about implementing security once this or that feature is functional and relatively stable, otherwise it just gets in the way.

If any of you guys screaming hacker actually gave a damn about this game's development, you would've signed up for the bug tracker and looked through the list of bugs. This issue is VERY HIGH UP on the list.

GJ on being a bunch of entitled brats who cry wolf every time their feelings are hurt.

And I don't give one damn if you call me a fanboy or whatever else makes you feel justified and manly: Children do not dictate the workings of reality.

• Like 2

If any of you guys screaming hacker actually gave a damn about this game's development, you would've signed up for the bug tracker and looked through the list of bugs. This issue is VERY HIGH UP on the list.

GJ on being a bunch of entitled brats who cry wolf every time their feelings are hurt.

And I don't give one damn if you call me a fanboy or whatever else makes you feel justified and manly: Children do not dictate the workings of reality.

Paid money for something that isn't an improvement over the mod = entitled

Suck rocket's cock more

Well maybe in LA they didn't teach you to read very well, but here in Alabama we know that if the guy trying to sell you something tells you upfront it's still being worked on and to not buy it if you don't want to help make it better, you either listen or man up and deal with what you get in a constructive manner. If you do neither of those things, you are not fit to own the product in the first place.

Edited by Freek314
  • Like 2

Suck rocket's cock more

2) Flaming:

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited, this includes the Personal Message Service.

Use common sense while posting.

Oh, what's this, right there on the Steam store, IN ALL CAPS?

4F5BQ73.png

This is honestly embarrassing,

Every time someone states an issue, points out flaws or offers suggestions that may fix a certain aspect of the game, 10 people point out that it's in an alpha.

Everyone knows it's an alpha, everyone knows that there is bugs, everyone knows things may not work.

However regardless on it being an alpha, beta or a released game, when something doesn't work or people are concerned  about something they have every right to voice their concerns here.  

Not when there's a bug tracker with: up and down voting, a comment section, and a well-oiled UI.

Guy experiences a known bug, screams hacker and runs to the forums.

He so mad lol.

also: cool story bro

Edited by Jace C