dgeesio

Daylight server/s

We want servers that don't throw the clock back when it restarts.

Everytime I log in to a UK MPGS server, regardless of the time, the sun is always in the same place.

Just give a normal 24 hour day night cycle. And make some servers -6 or something.

Not this BS 24/7 or  2hour daylight 1hour night.

We want servers that don't throw the clock back when it restarts.

Everytime I log in to a UK MPGS server, regardless of the time, the sun is always in the same place.

Just give a normal 24 hour day night cycle. And make some servers -6 or something.

Not this BS 24/7 or  2hour daylight 1hour night.

Yes we would like this aswell.  If/when this feature comes available our server will be set to be 1 Hour Behind CST.   But currently, we cannot do this.

Is this the case for all servers do you know? All the major hosts?

Just logged into a server and lo and behold the sun is still in the same spot it was 6,7,8,9, hours ago. Crazy.

Maybe its 24/7

create scheduler server restart every 4/6 hr , choice servers restart to 8 am , 

my server work 24/7 on vilayer , if u want 2/3 hr day night cycle put start to 4 pm

Edited by W4lly

klesh, on 19 Dec 2013 - 7:14 PM, said:

Type "24" into the server filter and you'll find 24/7 daylight server for your easy mode needs.

thx...

what if i type 1000 helis ? does that work to ?

cuz 24/7 day = easy mode of course..

Got our server yesterday, has had plenty of restarts every 4hours and it has been daylight throughout the entire time it's been up.

search Shadow Of Humanity

or

IP: 206.217.141.130

Port:2302

• Like 1

Got our server yesterday, has had plenty of restarts every 4hours and it has been daylight throughout the entire time it's been up.

search Shadow Of Humanity

or

IP: 206.217.141.130

Port:2302

thx i'll keep an eye out..

were is ur server located ?

• Like 1

Based out of Chicago by Fragnet.

had quite a few of our members on last night, so if ya ever run into any of us we are friendly, not kos trigger happy. 

Edited by Citiz3n

Guys If you want a great populated 24/7 daylight server (for now) please check out adrenaline gamings server! Server: DayZ CA 3-301 (Public/Veteran) 113822 - Adrenaline-Gaming.net

IP: 198.27.67.192

Port: 2502

The reason we have it on 24/7 daylight is cause theres no nvgs! Until nvgs are implemented the server will stay 24/7 day. Please come play! Server Restarts are every 2 hours.

Edited by xAtrocity

Same here guys two European 24/7 daylight servers run buy a huge DayZ community,

Search for UK 420 CCG in your server browser or visit our forums at customcombatgaming.com for more info

Personally I think 24/7 daylight ruins the DayZ experience in the same way spawning with a map, compass, gun, pack, food, drink, shoes, socks, boats, cars, bananas, kiwis, and a locked safe does but what the hell.  24/7 daylight.   Oh, it also ruins it in the same way admins insist on resetting their servers every other hour.  I'm just strange I guess.

/rant

• Like 2

I REALLY want some GMT adjusted servers... I only get to play in the evenings so it means either playing on a US server or in total darkness.

our server is a uk server and it is always day time feel free to join 83.222.233.85:2502 www.pulsecoregaming.com

Our clan server is 24/7 daylight.  Feel free to join it, just search for (Public/Veteran) - 1 CoRe Clan DayZ Server.