dgeesio

Daylight server/s

Guys If you want a great populated 24/7 daylight server (for now) please check out adrenaline gamings server! Server: DayZ CA 3-301 (Public/Veteran) 113822 - Adrenaline-Gaming.net

IP: 198.27.67.192

Port: 2502

The reason we have it on 24/7 daylight is cause theres no nvgs! Until nvgs are implemented the server will stay 24/7 day. Please come play! Server Restarts are every 2 hours.

Update: Our 24/7 Daytime server has switched to Kansas City. IP/Port is now 107.150.41.138:2902

Every server i log into now is in total blackness

Same here, even the ones labeled 24/7 Daytime aren't, all the servers I come across are night, I don't know if it was the patch or what, but it seems finding a server that's not pitch black, is impossible.

Our server is 24 hour daytime as posted.

Information for our server can be found in my signature

Name: AG DayZ | Daytime | - Regular - 114557

Connection Info: 107.150.41.138:2902

I cannot for the life of me, understand why any one would want to play at night ,,,,,,, its dark guys you cants see SFA!  what’s the point of having a graphics card that will play the game if you play at night lol ....this is the stupidest thing  ive  ever seen

good luck with that i say, but in my expieriance if you look at most night servrs compared to day servers you will find the night server with very few playing

peeps need to have the choice of day or night at all times,since thie server crash yesterday  22nd all the server seem to be night servers,,,, what the f is that all about

Edited by blueleader

Ours is 24/7 Daylight. Its on a 3 hr reboot cycle starting at 9:00 am(In Game Time)

And like xAtrocity said until they implement some night vision goggles we will run 24/7 daylight too.

b_560_95_1.png