dgeesio

Daylight server/s

I sure as heck don't hope so. First person only servers 'd be nice though...

• Like 1

I REALLY want some GMT adjusted servers... I only get to play in the evenings so it means either playing on a US server or in total darkness.

• Like 6

I REALLY want some GMT adjusted servers... I only get to play in the evenings so it means either playing on a US server or in total darkness.

This.

I just tried a number of US servers and every single server was full night? Are they all running on central server time?

• Like 1

same issue here ,dont get to play the game . Just want colers...

I'm just not used to dark time really don't like it want daytime servers :) asap

Rocket DayZ sucks when its night. I have a pitch black screen and a shitty flashlight. It takes away all the gameplay experiences, and cant see shit. I had an M4 and 100+ bullets, and the massive mountain backpack and was starting to enjoy the game, and then i fall off the hospital roof in cherno residental on the hill (love that new area) and die. Wtf.

• Like 1

This but add a +10 or +12 to the GMT

some servers are day time some are night i don't get why it's such a big deal

night time is so much more fun than daytime too

EDIT: Oh ok I see you're the OP of that thread. Convincing people your server is daytime to fill up the slots is NASTY.

Hardly. It fills up itself. Can't even join the server myself.

People have been asking for daylight on a server and I gave it to them. Hard to see what's wrong with that.

Edited by kichilron

some people will want datlight inly if you dont then there is no reason for you to post in relevant thread :)

idea was post ips or names of the daytime servers so people can play how they want which currently its hard to filter servers to show.

It would make sense to me all the servers are running the same time right now, and it's probably based from where the game is being developed..... or maybe Chenarus's real time?????.... HMMMMM

It would make sense to me all the servers are running the same time right now, and it's probably based from where the game is being developed..... or maybe Chenarus's real time?????.... HMMMMM

As far as I am aware from my server's control panel - it is the local machine time. But the server owner has the ability to change this to either 'morning' or 'night' on server start ('default' time) or they can keep it local.

Edited by Beechey

Night time is so great. I'm geared to the max because everyone is scared to play at night. I love it. Got me a head torch.

• Like 3

On the server selection list there should be what time it is actually within the game. I too am sick and tried of playing on local AU servers throughout the day, just for it to be night time from 5am in the morning, til 10pm at night. Either the night cycle needs to be made quicker or the cycle needs to reflect on the correct time of days in each of the regions

I just tried a number of US servers and every single server was full night? Are they all running on central server time?

Just find a server thats hours behind your current time say for me its Texas and California and I live in New York so I should be looking at those servers. Or consider renting servers in state behind your GMT time. 

Type "24" into the server filter and you'll find 24/7 daylight server for your easy mode needs.

• Like 2

Our server should be daylight depending on when you log into it.  The first 2 hours after restart are full day, then it starts getting dark and the last hour is night.  We try to restart every 4 hours, but sometimes the restarts happen well before that due to server crashing so it is currently nearly always day.

I made a post to describe our server more.  You can find us either by our filtering for our name "Noobanon.com Gaming", or by visiting our website and picking up our direct IP @ www.NoobAnon.com

Hopefully we'll see you there, the server does seem to fill quickly so please be patient.  We are also looking for qualified server moderators as this game is developed.